Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Wolf Blitzer Versus David Duke ( video )

JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Wolf Blitzer Versus David Duke ( video ) Reply with quote
This video was really good. Watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/8WPYpbVzVoQ
Nesta13Maldini
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
David Duke owned Blitzer Laughing
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So, what do Holocaust deniers believe? That those 9 million people never existed? Or are they hiding somewhere?

I don't think someone attending a blatantly antisemitic convention should be so pissy about a reporter mentioning his former KKK status. He pretty much called him an evil, lying Jew, and I'm not sure how that counts as "owning." Just because he got all puffed up and pretended Holocaust denial is a legitimate historical viewpoint doesn't make him right.

Anti-Zionism, on the other hand, is very legitimate. I've been on the fence concerning Israel for years, but I just can't bring myself to support a regime as violent as the current Israeli government.
chevydriver1123
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll wrote:
So, what do Holocaust deniers believe? That those 9 million people never existed? Or are they hiding somewhere?

I don't think someone attending a blatantly antisemitic convention should be so pissy about a reporter mentioning his former KKK status. He pretty much called him an evil, lying Jew, and I'm not sure how that counts as "owning." Just because he got all puffed up and pretended Holocaust denial is a legitimate historical viewpoint doesn't make him right.

Anti-Zionism, on the other hand, is very legitimate. I've been on the fence concerning Israel for years, but I just can't bring myself to support a regime as violent as the current Israeli government.

I remeber watching it. People just dont like it when Blizter hammers them with questions. He went on sayin: "Oh you are always having communists on here and never mention that they are communist." Its funny how he never said that he doesnt hate jews, Im surprised he got out of Iran alive without saying an racist remark against Arabs or Muslims and also the fact that he is an American. His "anti-Zionist" stance is just a cover for his hatered of everyone thats not white. I though Pat Robetson was evil but this guy takes the cake.
haywood

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
they are both f'tards.
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
haywood wrote:
they are both f'tards.

I don't think that wolf blitzer is on nearly the same level of fucktardedness as duke is. Duke takes fucktard to a whole new level.
Docsmitter
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ur missing the point! NOT ONLY DID IT NOT HAPPEN!

Germany doesn't really exist. Its all lies.

Neither does Sudan, there is no Sudan conflict. BECAUSE THERE IS NO SUDAN!!!! DUURRR

nwahh
Nesta13Maldini
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll wrote:

I don't care if he used to be in the KKK or any other stupid crap. The point is the reporters lied about what the Iranian president said. He told them straight out what he really said period
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1