Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Where Humans of different color came from...

Home // Evolution Versus Creationism

John_Quincy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Where Humans of different color came from... Reply with quote
From Genesis 1 verse 10, Our God Almighty is quoted as saying to bring forth the Vegetable Kingdom. Gen. Ch.1 Verses 20-25 brought forth the Animal Kingdom. Keep in mind the beginning of the book brought forth the Mineral Kingdom. Verse 26 reads "Let Us make man in Our likeness; Let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." Verse 27: So God created man in His own image; in the image of GOD he created him; male and female he created them. Verse 28: Then God blessed them and God said to them, Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish, birds cattle and so on .....The Gentile Race of Humans Covered the 4 corners of the globe..Whites, according to their habitat;(Europe, Scandinavia and the Sub-continent;Yellow, primarily Asia; Brown, Central Americas; Dark brown, Middle East; and last but not least, Black, primarily Africa. For those of you who subcribe to my views, I'll gladly explain how Adam and Eve are related to this through a different bloodline.. Sincerely John Quincy.. P.S. The Garden of Eden, in the beginning, did not sprout out all the earth, all the vegetation, all the animals nor all the people of the earth. This was done as a whole...
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Doesn't this belong in Conspiracy Theories or something. It's certainly not a liberal vs conservative thing. Stop spamming the board, JQ.
shankarsingam
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Where Humans of different color came from... Reply with quote
John_Quincy wrote:
From Genesis 1 verse 10, Our God Almighty is quoted as saying to bring forth the Vegetable Kingdom. Gen. Ch.1 Verses 20-25 brought forth the Animal Kingdom. Keep in mind the beginning of the book brought forth the Mineral Kingdom. Verse 26 reads "Let Us make man in Our likeness; Let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." Verse 27: So God created man in His own image; in the image of GOD he created him; male and female he created them. Verse 28: Then God blessed them and God said to them, Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish, birds cattle and so on .....The Gentile Race of Humans Covered the 4 corners of the globe..Whites, according to their habitat;(Europe, Scandinavia and the Sub-continent;Yellow, primarily Asia; Brown, Central Americas; Dark brown, Middle East; and last but not least, Black, primarily Africa. For those of you who subcribe to my views, I'll gladly explain how Adam and Eve are related to this through a different bloodline.. Sincerely John Quincy.. P.S. The Garden of Eden, in the beginning, did not sprout out all the earth, all the vegetation, all the animals nor all the people of the earth. This was done as a whole...

What a bunch of horse doody. You cant talk sense to someone who beleives the world is 6000 years old.lol

You can beleive that we were all spawned through incest, I'd rather believe the whole monkey evolution thing then incestous creation.

And please explain why there are dark aborginals in Australia, dark blond caucazoids in India, and asian mongloids in North and South America?
chevydriver1123
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It simply amazes me how we are one of most technological advanced societies in the world and yet we still have people in this country who question the validity of science and sometimes refer them as "pro-monkey people"
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
chevydriver1123 wrote:
It simply amazes me how we are one of most technological advanced societies in the world and yet we still have people in this country who question the validity of science

Ours is a society in which the majority benefits greatly from the insights of a very small minority.

As far as i can tell, the trully educated has always been a minority.
joeyjock
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Where Humans of different color came from... Reply with quote
John_Quincy wrote:

Wow...
I guess evolution doesn't exist...
I didn't know such a primitive brain could actually type words on a keyboard
Anym
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
chevydriver1123 wrote:
It simply amazes me how we are one of most technological advanced societies in the world and yet we still have people in this country who question the validity of science and sometimes refer them as "pro-monkey people"

I'm pro-monkey!
SearchForTruth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
First of all the tittle is a misnomer."Evolution and Creation" are not inevitably opposed to each other.Heres a quote for an artical written by Henry Morris.

According to the Vatican Information Service in a news release on October 23, 1996, Pope John Paul II was reported as saying that evolution is "more than just a theory." This seems to mean, despite the tenuous wording, that he now considers evolution a scientific fact. His written message to his science advisers, the Pontifical Academy of Sciences, speaks of "a series of discoveries made in different spheres of knowledge" which have convinced him to make this bold statement supporting evolution and suggesting that his millions of followers do the same.
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SearchForTruth wrote:
First of all the tittle is a misnomer."Evolution and Creation" are not inevitably opposed to each other.Heres a quote for an artical written by Henry Morris.

According to the Vatican Information Service in a news release on October 23, 1996, Pope John Paul II was reported as saying that evolution is "more than just a theory." This seems to mean, despite the tenuous wording, that he now considers evolution a scientific fact. His written message to his science advisers, the Pontifical Academy of Sciences, speaks of "a series of discoveries made in different spheres of knowledge" which have convinced him to make this bold statement supporting evolution and suggesting that his millions of followers do the same.

Unfortunately Pope John Paul II is dead. The irony is that Vatican's position on evolution has evolved again (... devolved?) with the selection of Pope Benedict.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Evolution Versus Creationism All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1