Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
What am I exactly?

Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives

fizzziks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: What am I exactly? Reply with quote
What would you consider me, based on my brief values listed below? I've had a hard time describing myself. I think of myself as a centrist Democrat. Can anyone shed their insight?

Big or Small Govt? Small
Defense Spending? Sustain/increase for military personnel and weapons programs.
Missile Defense? In favor.
Abortion? In favor.
Death Penalty? Not in favor.
Legalization of Marijuana? Legalize it.
Gun Control? Yes, very much.
Public Prayers In School? No.
Faith influence Govt Decisions? No.
Privatization of SS? No.
Taxing Wealthy? Yes, appropriately.
Immigration Quota? No.
Border Control (Mexico)? Yes, partially due to increase in drug trade/violence.
HITIE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ya fairly Centrist.
BPML

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: confused liberal Reply with quote
You sound like the average ignorant liberal to me.Maybe you should apply to be an intern for Nancy Pelosi. When you see her please tell her " You go to Hell,you go to Hell and die",you can go with her liberal scumbag. Twisted Evil
scotia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: confused liberal Reply with quote
BPML wrote:
You sound like the average ignorant liberal to me.Maybe you should apply to be an intern for Nancy Pelosi. When you see her please tell her " You go to Hell,you go to Hell and die",you can go with her liberal scumbag. Twisted Evil

Oh look, a caring conservative!!
Portland

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
haha well anyways

depends on how you look at it. A true conservative is someone who spend only a little money and keeps it all for himself. A true Liberal in the sense of the word is someone who is free with their decisions.

But politically I would have to place you more liberal and less center. Either that or a libertarian with conservative tendencies. *I view conservative as meaning money only nothing to do with values*
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: What am I exactly? Reply with quote
fizzziks wrote:
What would you consider me, based on my brief values listed below? I've had a hard time describing myself. I think of myself as a centrist Democrat. Can anyone shed their insight?

Big or Small Govt? Small
Defense Spending? Sustain/increase for military personnel and weapons programs.
Missile Defense? In favor.
Abortion? In favor.
Death Penalty? Not in favor.
Legalization of Marijuana? Legalize it.
Gun Control? Yes, very much.
Public Prayers In School? No.
Faith influence Govt Decisions? No.
Privatization of SS? No.
Taxing Wealthy? Yes, appropriately.
Immigration Quota? No.
Border Control (Mexico)? Yes, partially due to increase in drug trade/violence.

forget trying to label yourself. consider whether your opinions make sense or not.

For example, why would you be in favor of keeping murderers alive (you say you don't favor the death penalty) but terminating the life or potential life of an unborn child? Does that make any sense?

And why would you favor both missile defense and increased gun control?
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:55 am    Post subject: Re: confused liberal Reply with quote
BPML wrote:

what is this? is this a joke or are you serious? please tell me you aren't a conservative.
Timetheos
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: confused liberal Reply with quote
cornopean wrote:
BPML wrote:

what is this? is this a joke or are you serious? please tell me you aren't a conservative.

Just your standard Freeper.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1