Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
We've come to expect this from libs.

Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives

cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: We've come to expect this from libs. Reply with quote
nothing like this in Denver.

ST. PAUL, Minn. - Up to 10,000 antiwar protesters rallied outside the Republican National Convention yesterday - with calls for peace shattered by violence from a small group of anarchists.

The rampaging protesters attacked members of the Connecticut delegation, spraying them with a noxious liquid. One 80-year-old delegate needed medical treatment.

Others tossed bottles, slashed tires and shattered windows - including those of a police car. There were 56 arrests.

Police said Tuesday they arrested 286 people during Monday's event. Most of the estimated 10,000 people in the march were peaceful, but small groups that police said numbered about 200 broke windows, slashed tires and harassed delegates.

Toxic
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Why do you keep reposting this in different places? I'm tired of playing reply-tag about it.
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Toxic wrote:
Why do you keep reposting this in different places? I'm tired of playing reply-tag about it.

I want to document the fact that liberals are a real threat to a free and open society. Liberals today stand for precisely the opposite of what liberals used to stand for. They have come full circle.
Toxic
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
cornopean wrote:
Toxic wrote:

I want to document the fact that liberals are a real threat to a free and open society. Liberals today stand for precisely the opposite of what liberals used to stand for. They have come full circle.

You aren't documenting it, you're just spamming it across various topics. It's in at least three right now.
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Toxic wrote:
cornopean wrote:
Toxic wrote:

You aren't documenting it, you're just spamming it across various topics. It's in at least three right now.

well why do you think that we saw none of this in Denver at the DNC but we see all kinds of it at the RNC? why the difference?
Toxic
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
A Republican is president.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1