Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

WEEKLY ISRAELI HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS REPORT

jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: WEEKLY ISRAELI HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS REPORT Reply with quote

9 Palestinians, including a child, were killed by IOF in the West Bank.

4 of the victims were extra-judicially executed by IOF.

12 Palestinians, including 7 children and a woman, were wounded by IOF.

IOF conducted 30 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank.

IOF arrested 32 Palestinian civilians, including 3 children.

IOF have continued to impose a total siege on the OPT; IOF have isolated the Gaza Strip from the outside world and IOF positioned at various checkpoints in the West Bank arrested 5 Palestinian civilians, including a child.

IOF have continued to construct the Annexation Wall inside the West Ban; IOF have started to construct a section of the Wall around “Avni Hevetz” settlement, east of Tulkarm.

[/url]
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i am not yet sure of how to make a link. go to the source...that was just a summary, the source gives everything in detail.
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:
i am not yet sure of how to make a link. go to the source...that was just a summary, the source gives everything in detail.

is this a credible source? I generally tend to credit the israelis with at least not targeting civilians. their enemy, of course, purposely target civilians. quite a difference.
Tesla

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:

put [/url] after the link.
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
cornopean wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:

is this a credible source? I generally tend to credit the israelis with at least not targeting civilians. their enemy, of course, purposely target civilians. quite a difference.

The issue the Israelis have is that their enemies don't have standing armies to go attack. They have civilians who attack Israeli civilians. So how do they fight that? They go kill civilians who seem to be involved with the attacks... and as in any military operation in a crowded area, there is collateral damage, even if they were hitting the right people in the first place. I have some sympathy for the troubles the Israelis have with national defense, but there must be something else they can do...
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll wrote:
but there must be something else they can do...

They could build a big fucking wall, and shoot anyone who crosses it. That's an extreme solution for the U.S.-mexican border, but i think it's quite appropriate for israel.

Although, i'm curious. There is no palestinian state, is there? I think, were they to make one, and then wall it off, that could bring down the bloodshed a notch or two.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
cornopean wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:

yes it is credible

and you are wrong about israel. talk about civilian injustices...israel takes the cake.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Tesla wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:

put [/url] after the link.

nice...thank you!
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll wrote:
but there must be something else they can do...

They could build a big fucking wall, and shoot anyone who crosses it. That's an extreme solution for the U.S.-mexican border, but i think it's quite appropriate for israel.

Although, i'm curious. There is no palestinian state, is there? I think, were they to make one, and then wall it off, that could bring down the bloodshed a notch or two.

the problem is that they are building a wall and the UN has found the wall to be in violation of boarders and treaty agreements. the wall takes into israel's possession land that belongs to the palestinians, and isolates people causing them to be unable to work or have access to their own land. so basically what the wall is doing, is stealing more palestinian land...you dig?

there is no state of palestine, just an illegally occupied territory. the palestinians are subjected to curfews, travel restrictions imprisonment with out charge, having their houses bulldozed, denied permits to dig wells, and so on. it is a sad situation. israel will not allow a democratic two state solution, because the palestinians grately outnumber the israelis, so in order for the zionist goals to beachieved, the palestinians must remain oppressed.
Nesta13Maldini
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:
cornopean wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:

yes it is credible

and you are wrong about israel. talk about civilian injustices...israel takes the cake.

Haha I really love how they say they feel sorry for Israel. What a bunch of hypocrites. (the IOF that is)
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nesta13Maldini wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:
cornopean wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:

yes it is credible

Haha I really love how they say they feel sorry for Israel. What a bunch of hypocrites. (the IOF that is)

everything has a bias...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1