Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Your Ad Here

Wave bye bye to sovereignty......
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Wave bye bye to sovereignty...... Reply with quote
I posted this here because it is truly a conspiracy, by definition and spirit. I have seen it posted here before that they thought Alex Jones was full of shit or a Mossad plant. I do not agree with that, Alex is just a guy in Texas. Athough he is a guy in texas who tends to break news stories 4 yrs in advance of the mainstream media, like the story that Lou Dobbs does on the link posted below.

From what he (Alex) says in regards to how he gets his info is from former CIA/FBI and law enforcement types. There are a lot of people that fit that term "former". That is due to the purging of both agencies for political purposes and other reasons i.e. not providing intelligence that is expected of you. Bush gutted the CIA after 9/11 and took a lot of good agents off of critical operations.

Alex broke this story his first time on Coast to Coast w/George Noory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H65f3q_Lm9U

Last edited by Xerxes on Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
thelast007
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
We, U.S. Mexico & Canada, WILL have a common currency SOON because many feel it will make our dollars stronger.

We ARE moving towards world government because
many feel it is a need,
many feel it is better,
many feel it is inevitable,
many feel it is an appropriate next step in advancing civilization.

And countries that get in late will be stuck at the bottom.

Who knows how to stop it?
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It just stupifies me that even Republicans aren't all over this shit. Here, Lou will explain:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....mp;search=
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I don't get it. What's the problem with world government?
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:

In this particular instance it dilutes our work force, even de-values it.
thelast007
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:

good question.

I suppose these reasons...

#1-I think it is the issue of the under the radar therefore suspicious way it is being done. Some argue the villainous way in which it's being done. Twisted Evil Others argue it is not even being done & it's all conspiracy theory. Laughing

#2-It is also mostly the issue of the people who are claimed to be currently behind creating it. They are already disliked and considered villainous Twisted Evil so people don't trust anything they have to offer.

#3.0-I think people often have gripes with their own government. If there is a one world government they feel like they will have no where to run. (There are problems with this argument but some truths too.

#3.1- People think it would eventually kill every country's sovereignty.(There are problems with this argument but some possible truths too.)

#4-There are tons of possible economic nightmares but just as many possible economic gains all around.

#5-And then there is the argument that since there are so many questionable arguments why even go down the path? Don't do it.

I am in the #5 category and if true #1 #2 Confused

I strongly urge any buyers to beware.
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Xerxes wrote:
exton wrote:

In this particular instance it dilutes our work force, even de-values it.

What exactly do you mean?
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
thelast007 wrote:

#1-I think it is the issue of the under the radar therefore suspicious way it is being done. Some argue the villainous way in which it's being done. Twisted Evil Others argue it is not even being done & it's all conspiracy theory. Laughing

#2-It is also mostly the issue of the people who are claimed to be currently behind creating it. They are already disliked and considered villainous Twisted Evil so people don't trust anything they have to offer.

Those are all reasonable objections to the method of establishing world government.

They are not valid objections to the concept of world government itself, and that (it seems to me) is what people object to.

Quote:

#3.0-I think people often have gripes with their own government. If there is a one world government they feel like they will have no where to run. (There are problems with this argument but some truths too.

I can't see any truths in that. It might be reasonable to object to a particular form of world government, but the fear of a potentially hostile government isn't a valid objection to world government - it's an objection to government in general.

Quote:

#3.1- People think it would eventually kill every country's sovereignty.(There are problems with this argument but some possible truths too.)

There really aren't any truths in that either. As i said, it's reasonable to object to a particular form of world government, but that isn't an objection to world government itself.

Quote:

#4-There are tons of possible economic nightmares but just as many possible economic gains all around.

It won't be easy, and it won't be quick. But it's ultimately worth doing. A united humanity benefits everyone immensely.

Quote:

#5-And then there is the argument that since there are so many questionable arguments why even go down the path? Don't do it.

All decisions in life are gambles. The fact that something could conceiveably go wrong is not an objection to any course of action.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
thelast007 wrote:
We, U.S. Mexico & Canada, WILL have a common currency SOON because many feel it will make our dollars stronger.

this is the only thing like about the NAU. bush has gone out and intentionally destroyed the dollar and because of our massive debt, it will never recover.
thelast007
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
thelast007 wrote:

Those are all reasonable objections to the method of establishing world government.

They are not valid objections to the concept of world government itself, and that (it seems to me) is what people object to.

Quote:

I can't see any truths in that. It might be reasonable to object to a particular form of world government, but the fear of a potentially hostile government isn't a valid objection to world government - it's an objection to government in general.

Quote:

There really aren't any truths in that either. As i said, it's reasonable to object to a particular form of world government, but that isn't an objection to world government itself.

Quote:

It won't be easy, and it won't be quick. But it's ultimately worth doing. A united humanity benefits everyone immensely.

Quote:

All decisions in life are gambles. The fact that something could conceiveably go wrong is not an objection to any course of action.

Yep i totally agree with everything you expressed. That's what will make this issue so sticky.

With the sovereignty issue there are small things i think people worry about.

http://wcco.com/realitycheck/l.....04847.html
Jesse Ventura moved to Mexico becasue he was disgusted with certian things in the U.S. government policy. If he felt Mexico was in bed with the U.S. he might have felt like he had no where to run or would have had to go somewhere else.

If people feel policy is all connected in any way even on small scales they might not like it. It could be trade, currency, extradition, education standards, health care standards, drug approval standards, world laws on growing poppy or marijuana, save the whales, save the rain forest, world legal age for sex, child labor laws, etc. Independently established standards feels more sovereign & free instead of shared or joint establishment uniform across the board with shared dominion & status. They fear how far world government might go down the line if policy is not carefully restricted.

And that's a valid fear. We fight to keep our same rights and the same vision grated by the U.S. forefathers years later down the line. Who knows how far things can stray in the future from the original purpose intened?

One thing about #1&#2 it's not an objection to world government by definition itself. But it would be an issue to the dislikers of the disliked if " Twisted Evil their Twisted Evil " world gorvernment was the actual world government we were actually going to get. Some people believe it is so they are really against those creators and anything " Twisted Evil those people Twisted Evil " produce and maybe not world government per se. I'm not sure though.

#5- an objection is an objection. this objection just shows it would be a good idea for more information & questions/concerns be answered/addressed before moving in that direction.
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
thelast007 wrote:

Jesse Ventura moved to Mexico becasue he was disgusted with certian things in the U.S. government policy. If he felt Mexico was in bed with the U.S. he might have felt like he had no where to run or would have had to go somewhere else.

The only person responsible for jesse ventura's feeligns is jesse ventura. The rest of civilization is not obliged to make him feel nice.

Quote:

If people feel policy is all connected in any way even on small scales they might not like it.

Policy should be interconnected.

Life isn't neatly compartmentalized - all things affect all other things. A failure to recognize that, and make policy accordingly, will lead to stupid decisions. And those lead to failure.

And, as i said before: no one is responsible for a person's 'feelings' (in this case, paranoia) but that person.

Quote:

And that's a valid fear. We fight to keep our same rights and the same vision grated by the U.S. forefathers years later down the line. Who knows how far things can stray in the future from the original purpose intened?

Tough luck. The world has changed - it is no longer the world the founders envisioned. And the future will be even more different.

Quote:

One thing about #1&#2 it's not an objection to world government by definition itself. But it would be an issue to the dislikers of the disliked if " Twisted Evil their Twisted Evil " world gorvernment was the actual world government we were actually going to get. Some people believe it is so they are really against those creators and anything " Twisted Evil those people Twisted Evil " produce and maybe not world government per se. I'm not sure though.

Such beliefs have no place in good decision making. The wisdom of a policy exists separately from the person who comes up with it.

Or, put differently, even stupid people can have good ideas.

Quote:

#5- an objection is an objection.

You can claim as much if you'd like, but that doesn't make it so.

Quote:

this objection just shows it would be a good idea for more information & questions/concerns be answered/addressed before moving in that direction.

It's always a good idea to learn as much as you can about anything.

The fact that some (or even a lot of) people are very behind on understanding the world that they live in doesn't change the wisdom of any particular idea regarding that world.
thelast007
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
??

Last edited by thelast007 on Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:47 pm; edited 12 times in total
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
The fact that some (or even a lot of) people are very behind on understanding the world that they live in doesn't change the wisdom of any particular idea regarding that world.

So, you are in favor of a "North American Union"?
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here is a article from a conservative source that is not in favor of it either:
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=14965
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Xerxes wrote:

So, you are in favor of a "North American Union"?

Yep. And a world government as a whole.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Conspiracies and Theories All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8