Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Your Ad Here

un-freakin real
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Liberal Corner
Author Message
brandal
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 548
Location: NC

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: un-freakin real Reply with quote
a sperm doner to lesbian couple ordered to pay child support.

it had to be a liberal freakin judge that upheald that

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,271116,00.html
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
that is too funny
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That is why it is much safer to go with a reputable source for your man-seed one that has been proven to be reliable:

This is harvested while Stephen looks at paintings at the Guggenheim Museum:

For the ladies:
Stephen's Baby Boomers have been specially formulated for maximum potency and are GUARANTEED to fertilize even the most barren of wombs. This was collected while Stephen was contemplating the Baby Jesus at an anti-abortion rally while shooting a gun:

Every sample of Stephen's reproductive seed will be extracted during extreme risk - while hang-gliding, base-jumping, or running with scissors Note: One in every 100 spermatazoa is actually tiger sperm, which probably won’t take:

In an unprecedented move, Stephen Colbert and the Clorox Company teamed up to create a new & improved version of their popular cleaning product, Formula 409. A microscopic photo of Formula 409 attacking a particle of dirt:


Last edited by Xerxes on Thu May 10, 2007 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Anym
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 1200
Location: Jersey

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
WTF?
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Anym wrote:
WTF?


You like that? Never seen The Colbert Report?
I have heard the the Pour L'Artiste version is a wonderful product.
Back to top
Anym
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 1200
Location: Jersey

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Xerxes wrote:
Anym wrote:
WTF?


You like that? Never seen The Colbert Report?


Actually I was referring to the Lesbians and the dead guy. But yea I've seen formula 401 before on his show.
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Anym wrote:
Xerxes wrote:
Anym wrote:
WTF?


You like that? Never seen The Colbert Report?


Actually I was referring to the Lesbians and the dead guy. But yea I've seen formula 401 before on his show.


I seen the thread and that was the first thing that popped into my head.....LoL
Back to top
thelast007
Known Associate
Known Associate


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 492

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
awful. no good deed goes unpunished.
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Did any of you actually read the article?

The judge isn't making him pay because he's the biogical father; the judge is making him pay because he took an active role in the life of the child.

And he's not a donor to a sperm bank - the woman who gave birth was inseminated the old-fashioned way.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 3796

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
It didn't make sense to me, but exton cleared it up, oh exton, you are my clarity.
Back to top
brandal
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 548
Location: NC

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
It didn't make sense to me, but exton cleared it up, oh exton, you are my clarity.


unfortunately you are looking through a glass darkly.

quote from article "Shortly afterward, a court awarded her about $1,000 a month in support from Shultz-Jacob. Shultz-Jacob later lost an effort to have the court force Frampton to contribute support — a decision that the Superior Court overturned April 30."

so yes they are making him pay and it was inserted into her, not sexually.
Back to top
thelast007
Known Associate
Known Associate


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 492

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
Did any of you actually read the article?

The judge isn't making him pay because he's the biogical father; the judge is making him pay because he took an active role in the life of the child.

And he's not a donor to a sperm bank - the woman who gave birth was inseminated the old-fashioned way.


i read that.
still think she went back on her admitted word.

also....if the two women were still a couple and he wanted rights to the children or half custody or wanted to keep them from moving to another state claiming father's rights i bet they would site that he was not the legal father and he agreed not to have any rights and blah blah blah.

also the "active role in the child's life" thing is being abused.

men who have been caring for a child for 6 years and then find out the child is not their child and the woman knowingly lied are still being forced to pay child support for the child becasue of the "active role in the child's life" thing. it's a disgrace.
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
thelast007 wrote:

also the "active role in the child's life" thing is being abused.

men who have been caring for a child for 6 years and then find out the child is not their child and the woman knowingly lied are still being forced to pay child support for the child becasue of the "active role in the child's life" thing. it's a disgrace.


When you voluntarily care for a child, you implicitly agree to the role of guardian. That's just the way life is.

Moral of the story: get a paternity test, always.
Back to top
thelast007
Known Associate
Known Associate


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 492

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
tisk tisk tisk. that would be the best idea.
Back to top
fellfire
Known Associate
Known Associate


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 470
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
thelast007 wrote:

also the "active role in the child's life" thing is being abused.

men who have been caring for a child for 6 years and then find out the child is not their child and the woman knowingly lied are still being forced to pay child support for the child becasue of the "active role in the child's life" thing. it's a disgrace.




Actually, I don't see it. This would imply that people who foster children (they do volunteer) could be held responsible for child support (if you take it to an extreme). I think the courts are pushing too far. I think they want to have someone responsible for a child, but forcing a sperm donor, or someone who is involved in a child's life voluntarily, to pay child support risks alienating the relationship that the court is counting on.

By this argument, I should be careful in being too involved in my goddaughters life lest I be held liable for child support if the mother sues in court.

That is sad and, as Brandel stated, un-freakin real!
Back to top
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Liberal Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites Politics Blogs Politics