Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Toxic Veteran's resonse:

Home // Liberal Corner

john_quincy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Toxic Veteran's resonse: Reply with quote
Toxic Veteran, I didn't realize until now that you're a ultra liberal under the guise of a conservative. Isn't that great! Just try like hell to answer my simple question. Cordially, John Quincy
Toxic
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You don't have to create a new topic every time you want to talk to us. I'm also not under any guises. Anyone on here could tell you that I'm quite a bit liberal.

And I'm not answering your question. It's an attempt to make mountains out of anthills. Who gives a damn what a candidate's name is?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just Curious,why is your name, TOXIX VETERAN? And what military group are/or were you a part of? Sorry in Seattle
Toxic
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
My username is Toxic. Veteran is just my title because I have over 500 posts, just as your title is Guest, because you are a Guest.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Liberal Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1