Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Service animal Dilema...

Home // Conservative Corner

newcomer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Service animal Dilema... Reply with quote
The gaddamned conservatives are dicking me around. They're not liberal enough to allow my "service animal" in their grocery store. I've seen Dogs, Cats, Monkeys, Birds even an Iguana for pete's sakes, work as a service animal. I think they're bias and discriminating against me and my "service animal". So what if I have an African Elephant. Shouldn't they be obliged to accomodate me?
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Of course they should be. I'm sure that your seeing-eye elephant is critical to your ability to function.

Or something.
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The "Americans with Disabilaties Act" gives you the god damned right to have your seeing-eye elephant with you in your day to day routines (or maybe the elephant is just to remember your grocery list, whatever). You need to act like every other red-blooded american patriot and sue their asses.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Conservative Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1