Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Your Ad Here

Rudy and debate
Goto page 1, 2  Next

gorudy08

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Rudy and debate Reply with quote
He won that debate and everyone saw it. Great job Rudy. Any thoughts on the debate?
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It may come as a surprise to you, but i doubt the objectivity of a guy whose screen name is "go rudy". So, i'm not about to believe that he "won" the debate.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
It may come as a surprise to you, but i doubt the objectivity of a guy whose screen name is "go rudy". So, i'm not about to believe that he "won" the debate.

this gorudy asshole is obviously a troll. all this person has ever posted is stupid shit patting rudy on the back. and not once has the person engaged in debate, unlike the radical KKK neocon troll cornopian.
ZackH
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Luckly Rudy's little shit last night with Ron Paul is going to backfire. That douche never read the 9/11 commissions report. Ron Paul was right and everyone smashed him for the truth. Sickening.
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Apparently, some people think that talking tough shows that a candidate is a good one.
What a fucking delusion.

http://article.nationalreview......amp;w=MQ==
brandal
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ZackH wrote:
Luckly Rudy's little shit last night with Ron Paul is going to backfire. That douche never read the 9/11 commissions report. Ron Paul was right and everyone smashed him for the truth. Sickening.
unfortunately the media will not call him on it bcause they do not even acknowledge paul
Turk
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Rudy and debate Reply with quote
gorudy08 wrote:
He won that debate and everyone saw it. Great job Rudy. Any thoughts on the debate?
Rudy did not win that debate the news makes him out to be the winner, that goes to show you how washed down the media is.
Rudy is big business and big govt biased and does not fit the discription of a freedom loving american
rudy is quite orwellian
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Rudy and debate Reply with quote
Turk wrote:
rudy is quite orwellian

I prefer to call him "fascist".
Turk
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Rudy and debate Reply with quote
exton wrote:
Turk wrote:
rudy is quite orwellian

I prefer to call him "fascist".

True very progressive wants to get rid of the constitution so that he can instill more authoritarian style govt
gorudy08

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: how mature everyone is Reply with quote
wow after reading all these comments it shows how mature people can be about discussing a issue. Sure you can disagree but whats the point using words like douche bag and shit? Real mature
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Then how about you respond to the posts that are substantive, and ignore the ones that aren't, eh?
ZackH
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
brandal wrote:
ZackH wrote:
unfortunately the media will not call him on it bcause they do not even acknowledge paul

It's been getting a lot of coverage actually, i just saw Ron Paul on the situation roon where he demanded Rudy apologize to him.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: how mature everyone is Reply with quote
gorudy08 wrote:
wow after reading all these comments it shows how mature people can be about discussing a issue. Sure you can disagree but whats the point using words like douche bag and shit? Real mature

fuck you troll, sorry that the good people of LVC see through the skum bag murderer whose cock you desire to blow.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i love that clip from the view when they were talking about ron.
Turk
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....ode%2F8719
Here is rudys answer to everything
fear monger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Conservative Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2