Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Rove, Rove, Rove your oath, gently down the stream....

Home // Government Watch

Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Rove, Rove, Rove your oath, gently down the stream.... Reply with quote
(scoundrel) noun: A wicked or evil person; someone who does evil deliberately

Scoundrel is a word that immediately comes to mind when I think of Karl Rove. It seems as though I have never seen a kind word written or heard a kind word said about him. Outside of his nickname that he has around the White House, "Turd Blossom", of course. I am quite sure that this is not unjustified, Karl Rove has done a lot of deliberate evil to this country.
Yes, he should be snatched out from under the rock where he dwells and be forced to testify under oath, and of course in full public view. That is so that when he lies, (you know he will), then he can be tried for perjury like Libby. Then I am sure that it would be easy to get him to fold like a cheap wallet to save his ass from going to prison.
Karl Rove is not going to prison, trust me, he is far too soft and supple. Plus he has yoga as well on Thursdays.
Harriett Myers too! Along with Ari Fleischer, as well for obstruction of justice....He lied about the leak; (a crime for outing a C.I.A. operative), said that Karl Rove was innocent during a White House press briefing. He knew a crime had been commited and yet still lied about it...That's obstruction of justice!
I think that they were all so drunk on power that the just figured that it would never come to this. So they just continued on with the status quo: They lied with impunity.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"the architect" is what i think of when i hear the name karl rove.

he is a political genius and should be held in the highest regards for the masterful job he has done to rig elections and manipulate millions of americans using fear and hate.
Anym
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Karl Rove

Charges: A greasy pig whose only distinction in life is his total lack of decency. Rove is decidedly not a genius; he is simply missing the part of his soul that prevents the rest of us from kicking elderly women in the face. His admirers have elevated fanatical, amoral ambition to the status of a virtue, along with lying, cheating, and negligent homicide, all in the name of "values." Quite possibly the worst person in the worst White House in American history.

Exhibit A: "As people do better, they start voting like Republicans - unless they have too much education and vote Democratic, which proves there can be too much of a good thing."

Sentence: Lowered head first into oil refinery smokestack.

BuffaloBeast.com
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:
"the architect" is what i think of when i hear the name karl rove.

he is a political genius and should be held in the highest regards for the masterful job he has done to rig elections and manipulate millions of americans using fear and hate.

And he is soft and supple. He always makes me think of Ned Beatty in "Deliverance"........"You sure got a perty mouth"....LmAo Idea
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
There is a tv show in australia called 'Rove: Live" I just can't think of anything else when I hear the name.
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Students attempt citizens arrest of Rove in D.C. at American University check this:

http://www.truthdig.com/avboot.....t_of_rove/

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Government Watch All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1