Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Your Ad Here

pentagon NOT hit by plane
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

alexjonessupporter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: pentagon NOT hit by plane Reply with quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtjgxNjR0IQ

Look at this & tell be its big enough to be a plane.the goverment told us a 757 hit the pentagon:a massive plane.This is not a liberal/conservative issue.ITS A AMERICAN ISSUE!!!!!!

Be a patriot & see this & alert others.
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: pentagon NOT hit by plane Reply with quote
alexjonessupporter wrote:

Look at this & tell be its big enough to be a plane.the goverment told us a 757 hit the pentagon:a massive plane.This is not a liberal/conservative issue.ITS A AMERICAN ISSUE!!!!!!

You don't need to see a video to determine that. If somebody was to tell me, "Hey man, a 757 widebody just hit...anything....the __________(you fill in the blank) and there was not one scrap of aluminum, debris or wreckage to be found", the first thing that I am going to tell that person is that they need to lay off the psychotropic drugs, or Fox News for a while.
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I thought they admitted it wasn't a plane? Yes? No?
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
I thought they admitted it wasn't a plane? Yes? No?

They said it was a plane. Not just any plane, either. "A 757 WIDEBODY SCHEDULED FOR AN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT". Which, of course would be full of fuel(JP5). The whole building would have been completely engulfed in flame. NEVER, in the history of aviation has there been an airline crash and not left aluminum wreckage. Unless the plane was not made of aluminum. LoL
Nope, not even a tail section! The official story is that the plane was completely burned up. JP5 burns @ 1800 deg. (F) and the melting point of aluminum is 1220.666 deg. (F), 660.77(C). So it is possible that it melted but was not incinerated. This is definitely an area of contention.
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Assuming i buy into your argument (which i don't):

What DID hit the pentagon? And why use that instead of an actual airplane, which is easy enough to procure and remote control?
SteelCityConservative
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: pentagon NOT hit by plane. Reply with quote
You should try thinking big my friend. The video you link to is video shot far away from where the plane hits the Pentagon and is a fish lens camera that takes shots at 5 seconds or so. So a plane traveling at several hundred miles per hour would be hard to see. The video I have here shows this(unfortunately this version does not have sound) and shows plane wreckage. Come on, lets remember who really wants us dead. It is not our government it is the Islamofascists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8

alexjonessupporter wrote:

exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: pentagon NOT hit by plane. Reply with quote
SteelCityConservative wrote:
Islamofascists.

Islamic terrorists are not fascists, as a matter of definition. Don't spew nonsense buzzwords like that.
ToySoldier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: pentagon NOT hit by plane. Reply with quote
exton wrote:
Islamofascists.

Islamic terrorists are not fascists, as a matter of definition. Don't spew nonsense buzzwords like that.

fas·cism (fāsh'ĭz'əm)
n.

1. A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.

2. A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.

2. Oppressive, dictatorial control.

fas·cist [fash-ist]

–noun

1. a person who believes in or sympathizes with fascism.

2.(often initial capital letter) a member of a fascist movement or party.
----

Are you telling me that Islamic Terrorists goals aren't this exactly? That they don't strive for Oppressive, Dictatorial Control, Suppression of opposition through terror and censorship, and a blatant promotion of Islamic Pride as the only true way that is expressed violently?

Sounds pretty fascist to me.

And why does there have to be a conspiracy behind the 9/11 Attacks? Because Bush won the election and you need some way to feel better that your side lost?

There is NO actual evidence that 9/11 didn't happen the way that everyone saw it, friends of mine in New Jersey and New York watched those towers fall after being hit with PLANES. My Mother was in DC on 9/11 and watched the PLANE fly into the Pentagon.

Get over the whole conspiracy thing, and find something more constructive to focus your ire on.
SteelCityConservative
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: pentagon NOT hit by plane. Reply with quote
Thanks ToySoldier could not have said it better myself. When will they learn the Nazis are back only with Allah as there Hitler and a crescent moon rather than a swastika as there symbol. Like not all Germans were Nazis I also believe not all Muslim's are Islamofascists, but if they continue there propaganda machine that is there media, that may not remain true.

ToySoldier wrote:
exton wrote:
Islamofascists.

fas·cism (fāsh'ĭz'əm)
n.

1. A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.

2. A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.

2. Oppressive, dictatorial control.

fas·cist [fash-ist]

–noun

1. a person who believes in or sympathizes with fascism.

2.(often initial capital letter) a member of a fascist movement or party.
----

Are you telling me that Islamic Terrorists goals aren't this exactly? That they don't strive for Oppressive, Dictatorial Control, Suppression of opposition through terror and censorship, and a blatant promotion of Islamic Pride as the only true way that is expressed violently?

And why does there have to be a conspiracy behind the 9/11 Attacks? Because Bush won the election and you need some way to feel better that your side lost?

There is NO actual evidence that 9/11 didn't happen the way that everyone saw it, friends of mine in New Jersey and New York watched those towers fall after being hit with PLANES. My Mother was in DC on 9/11 and watched the PLANE fly into the Pentagon.

Get over the whole conspiracy thing, and find something more constructive to focus your ire on.
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: pentagon NOT hit by plane. Reply with quote
ToySoldier wrote:

Dictatorial rule alone does not define fascism. Fascists are nationalists - they are loyal to a nation-state.

Islamic terrorists don't care about national boundaries, or any nation in particular. They are religious fanatics.

That's an important difference, because it's the difference between a centralized power and a decentralized one. The terrorists operate in a decentralized manner.

It's perfectly accurate to call terrorists barbarians. But you shouldn't use the word fascist - it's not accurate, it's just rhetoric playing on the negative connotations of the word fascist itself.

You should use the phrase "religious zealots" instead. It's much more appropriate.

Quote:

Conspiracy theorists believe for the same reason that the religious believe. They don't need reasons, because they can feel the truth. The conclusion comes before the justifications for it.

And, to be fair, 9/11 was a conspiracy. It was just a terrorist conspiracy, not a government one.
ToySoldier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: pentagon NOT hit by plane. Reply with quote
exton wrote:
ToySoldier wrote:

Dictatorial rule alone does not define fascism. Fascists are nationalists - they are loyal to a nation-state.

Islamic terrorists don't care about national boundaries, or any nation in particular. They are religious fanatics.

That's an important difference, because it's the difference between a centralized power and a decentralized one. The terrorists operate in a decentralized manner.

It's perfectly accurate to call terrorists barbarians. But you shouldn't use the word fascist - it's not accurate, it's just rhetoric playing on the negative connotations of the word fascist itself.

You should use the phrase "religious zealots" instead. It's much more appropriate.

Quote:

Conspiracy theorists believe for the same reason that the religious believe. They don't need reasons, because they can feel the truth. The conclusion comes before the justifications for it.

And, to be fair, 9/11 was a conspiracy. It was just a terrorist conspiracy, not a government one.

Sounds like we can agree on something Smile

However, I think that the idea that Islamic Terrorism has in mind is the final establishment of an Islamo-Fascist Nation State, just one that includes every human being on the planet.

But I will agree, religious zealot fits just as well into it.
SteelCityConservative
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: pentagon NOT hit by plane. Reply with quote
exton wrote:
ToySoldier wrote:

I would have t admit, technically speaking these terrorists are not fascists by defintion given by toysoldier. Unless you believe as I do that these terrorists do imagine a nation(world) ruled by islamic law and possibly under one government with cleric or warlords ruling different regions. Besides that, I used the word "Islamofascists" which is not even really a word(yet). Perhaps you forget that in the Middle East, Islam and Government are one, all the countries use islamic law as there law. So if a government is ruled by Islam and is " Fascist-1. A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator(Ayatollah in Iran, Saddam in Iraq, Abdullah in Saudi Arabia, Mubarak in Egypt, Gadaffi in Libya, Musharraf in Pakistan.....) , stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism." They do wave there flag and hold military parades in a show of nationalism, and hatred for the west and Jews, are they not Islamofascists?

Quote:

exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: pentagon NOT hit by plane. Reply with quote
ToySoldier wrote:
[
However, I think that the idea that Islamic Terrorism has in mind is the final establishment of an Islamo-Fascist Nation State, just one that includes every human being on the planet.

Their ultimate goal is the domination of the world, perhaps.

That is not, however, the same as nationalistic zeal. They don't care if it's divided into a hundred different muslim states - just as long as they're muslim ones.
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: pentagon NOT hit by plane. Reply with quote

I used the word "Islamofascists" which is not even really a word(yet). Perhaps you forget that in the Middle East, Islam and Government are one, all the countries use islamic law as there law.

All of them use it in law, but it is not necessarily the law in all of them. Only one nation there actually qualifies as a theocracy (wherein religion has the final say), and that's actually iran. All the others are dictatorships wherein the dictators make some (or all) parts of islamic law into state law.

Quote:
They do wave there flag and hold military parades in a show of nationalism, and hatred for the west and Jews, are they not Islamofascists?

No, because the word "islamofascist" implies fascism with regards to islam, which is impossible, because islam is a religion, not a nation.

You could say "saudi fascist" or "iranian fascist" or "pakistani fascist" or whatever, but you can't accurately say islamofascist. It really is just a buzzword intended to the link emotional disgust that people feel for fascism with the religion of islam.
SteelCityConservative
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Re: pentagon NOT hit by plane. Reply with quote
exton wrote:

I used the word "Islamofascists" which is not even really a word(yet). Perhaps you forget that in the Middle East, Islam and Government are one, all the countries use islamic law as there law.

All of them use it in law, but it is not necessarily the law in all of them. Only one nation there actually qualifies as a theocracy (wherein religion has the final say), and that's actually iran. All the others are dictatorships wherein the dictators make some (or all) parts of islamic law into state law.

Quote:
They do wave there flag and hold military parades in a show of nationalism, and hatred for the west and Jews, are they not Islamofascists?

No, because the word "islamofascist" implies fascism with regards to islam, which is impossible, because islam is a religion, not a nation.

You could say "saudi fascist" or "iranian fascist" or "pakistani fascist" or whatever, but you can't accurately say islamofascist. It really is just a buzzword intended to the link emotional disgust that people feel for fascism with the religion of islam.

OK, but, I am going to keep using the word because I think most people understand the point I am making with it, sorry for wasting your time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Conspiracies and Theories All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8