Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Your Ad Here

pentagon NOT hit by plane
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Conspiracies and Theories
Author Message
SteelCityConservative
Known Associate
Known Associate


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 405
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
Too depressing? It was three thousand measly people.


Wow, you really reveal your true self with comments like that. 3,000 measly people you say. What if it was your family would you still say that? What if someone killed your parents or siblings, could I get away with saying oh, just a few measly people. U liberals are disgusting and are a danger to this country. You probably feel so bad for the prisoners at Guantanamo Bay huh? Only a few hundred, who are alive, with food and Korans. I wish you would have the courage to say that to someone like me in person, but your probably to much of a coward. Where you from, maybe we could make it happen.
Back to top
SteelCityConservative
Known Associate
Known Associate


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 405
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: pentagon NOT hit by plane. Reply with quote
Quote:
[quote="Xerxes"]
SteelCityConservative wrote:
Xerxes wrote:
SteelCityConservative wrote:
Xerxes wrote:
exton wrote:
Xerxes wrote:
Nice try....not buyin it. Commercial aircraft do not have military transponders.


Quote:
What's this talk of military transponders?


Transponder: A beacon that signifies it as being commercial or military. Anything other than military is to be treated as a hostile. I don't see there being a whole lot of accidental flights over the Pentagon. Why would they have missile batteries, anyway, and not use them. Isn't it the first directive of the federal gov't to protect and defend the borders of the US?

Ask yourself this: If you were pres. on 9/11 and you knew for certain that we were attacked by a foreign source, what would be the first thing that you would do? I personally would seal the borders up tighter than a frogs ass. There was no border beefing-up because there was no external threat. And I don't think that I would let the whole Bin Laden family just fly out of the country unimpeded, without answering a few questions.

That is not just some conspiracy theory crap. That is a matter of public record in regard to the Bin Ladens' exodus from the country. One of those things the Warren Commi, I mean the 9/11 Commission failed to address.



Xerxes you act as if there is a big invisible gate that after 9/11 could be closed and no one would be able to get in. In Fact Republicans have been calling on not a gate, but a fence with real security patrolling it. I do think the President dropped the ball here and will not defend his inaction to begin a fence when he had the full support of Congress after 9/11.

In regards to Bin Laden's family. Here is a site to debunk your conspiracy theory using the very source you use to make your claim, the 9/11 Commission Report, which I own and you probably have never looked at.(http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flights.asp) So next time you try to defend your anti-American conspiracy garbage with a source, try actually reading the source. You people disgust me. By the the way, your name tells alot about you. And if the 9/11 Report is not good enough here is a CBSNEWS article that says they were not flown out until the flight ban was lifted. Do you really think the FBI did not question them? You know I did a google search and found these two articles in 5 seconds. Try taking some time to educate yourself and stop relying on MOVEON and the Soros left wing liberal anti-American anti-West ideologs to do your thinking for you.

"Most of bin Laden's relatives were attending high school and college. The young members of the bin Laden family were driven or flown under FBI supervision to a secret place in Texas and then to Washington, The Times reported Sunday.

They left the country on a private charter plane when airports reopened three days after the attacks."(http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/09/30/archive/main313048.shtml)


Quote:
Many were terrified, fearing they would be lynched after hearing reports of violence against Muslims and Arab-Americans.


GOOD how many Americans were terrified after the events of that day. At least someone else besides our citizens were the ones who were terrified.

I understand your anger, I felt the same way the first time that someone suggested to me that 9/11 might have been an inside job. It was unthinkable that it could even be possible! So I started investigating because I wanted to prove that forked-tounge devil motherfucker wrong.

Regardless of what name I use on libs v cons, Xerxes....(If it is good enough for Kissinger to use as his code name during his moonlight negotiations w/N. Vietnam), then it should be ok for me too. Also, it has nothing to do with my great love for Iran. It just kinda has a nice ring to it, it just kinda rolls off the toungue. I also have a great love for our constitution and wish to see it preserved. It is an oath that I took in 1986 when I joined the Army and I don't believe that it expired in 94 when I got out. That's your 1st general order: "Never quit your post until properly relieved" So, I implore you, never question my patriotism

Now, in regards to the 9/11 pdf that I downloaded @ http://www.gpoaccess.gov/911/index.html ,all 2.3 GB of it. I could not find the section that dealt with any Bin Laden Family Interrogations that was done. But, if I'm not mistaken, Clarke testified to the contrary.

But, to the meat of the issue "Was 9/11 an inside job or not". You think no, I say yes. We will agree to disagree. Remember men have fought and died so you and I could even have this conversation.

There is overwhelming evidence out there that it was, in fact, very fishy, at the very best description of it. "Inside job at the worst". That is a very bitter pill to swallow. Too many contradictions, obfuscation, and just outright lies. Just the physics of the builings falling in freefall not in a pancake fashion as if it were a controlled explosion. To building 7 and the drop in the airplane stock prior. To also take into consideration all of the warnings former FBI agent John O'Neil's (My hero) about Binnyboy's plotting to attack America that went completely ignored by both the Bush AND Clinton Administrations...

I don't conclusively know what happened that day, any more than you do or anyone else who happens to read this. So, just accept the fact that there is a percentage of people in this country who don't believe the official version of the day's events. Maybe someone out there could provide that exact poll percentage for us. Anyway, to believe the 9/11 report is to also believe the final findings of the Warren Commission. And there's even MORE people that don't buy that one.

Quote:
Anyway, I bear you no ill will or anything. I don't hate you because you have your opinion. Please give me the "Reacharound", and don't hate me for mine, besides, who cares....even if it was an inside job.....what could we do about it? Idea


Well as a member of the Army you should know exactly what should be done. You said above "It is an oath that I took in 1986 when I joined the Army and I don't believe that it expired in 94 when I got out. That's your 1st general order: "Never quit your post until properly relieved" So, I implore you, never question my patriotism"
Well sir I do question it. If you took an oath "I, Xerxes, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.", then perhaps if you really believe this was an inside job and the constitution is under attack you should find like minded people and take up arms. Are you really who say you are, are you really a patriot?
Every generation needs a new revolution.-Thomas Jefferson
While I do not wish to see this happen, because I do not believe the lies and conspiracies you let yourself believe, I do think if I truly believed such things it would seriously consider such an act.

Putting Aside Differences

"That in a free government there should be differences of opinion as to public measures and the conduct of those who direct them, is to be expected. It is much, however, to be lamented that these differences should be indulged at a crisis which calls for the undivided counsels and energies of our country, and in a form calculated to encourage our enemies in the refusal of justice, and to force their country into war as the only resource for obtaining it." --Thomas Jefferson: Reply to New London Republicans, 1809. ME 16:339

"The times do certainly render it incumbent on all good citizens attached to the rights and honor of their country to bury in oblivion all internal differences and rally around the standard of their country in opposition to the outrages of foreign nations. All attempts to enfeeble and destroy the exertions of the General Government in vindication of our national rights, or to loosen the bands of Union by alienating the affections of the people, or opposing the authority of the laws at so eventful a period, merit the discountenance of all." --Thomas Jefferson to Daniel D. Tompkins, 1809. ME 16:341

"[It is a] sacred principle, that in opposing foreign wrong there must be but one mind." --Thomas Jefferson: Reply to New York Tammany Society, 1808. ME 16:303

"A nation, while it holds together, is strong against its enemies, but, breaking into parts, it is easily destroyed." --Thomas Jefferson: Address to Osage Nation, 1806. ME 16:419


OK, like I say, we shall agree to disagree. It is too depressing to think about for a while, anyway. On a lighter note, we are talking about CIA/Taliban sponsored death squads in Iran now on another forum, if you care to join. Very Happy



I see you dodge my question on your service in the Army, and I see your cute picture of Che, your true self is obvious with your admiration of him, after all he was nothing more than a Commie terrorist, who used tactics much like the terrorists you try to cover for by saying our government was behind 9/11. Loose Change , I cant believe you buy into that garbage.
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was not even going to respond to it because you are very narrow minded.

"I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic"

Equal emphisis must be placed on domestic as is applied to foreign


Mr. McCarthy, I am not a Communist. I do however find Dr. Guevara to be a very inspirational character. As I do for Martin Luther, but that don't make me a Catholic, either.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 3796

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SteelCityConservative wrote:
Lester wrote:
Too depressing? It was three thousand measly people.


Wow, you really reveal your true self with comments like that. 3,000 measly people you say. What if it was your family would you still say that? What if someone killed your parents or siblings, could I get away with saying oh, just a few measly people. U liberals are disgusting and are a danger to this country. You probably feel so bad for the prisoners at Guantanamo Bay huh? Only a few hundred, who are alive, with food and Korans. I wish you would have the courage to say that to someone like me in person, but your probably to much of a coward. Where you from, maybe we could make it happen.


I care about as much for my family as anyone else in the world, and also to me, they aren't too special. What I find depressing is war, where more than tens of thousands of people die, or cigarettes, where hundreds of thousands die, 3000 is nothing compared even to the amount of people who die from CAR CRASHES, so many things cause more deaths than september eleventh, pretending it was some huge tragedy and ignoring other things is hypocritical at best.

I live in Australia, but at the moment I'm in calgary, so if you want to come to Canada I'm sure I could meet you.
Back to top
SteelCityConservative
Known Associate
Known Associate


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 405
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Xerxes wrote:
I was not even going to respond to it because you are very narrow minded.

"I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic"

Equal emphisis must be placed on domestic as is applied to foreign


Mr. McCarthy, I am not a Communist. I do however find Dr. Guevara to be a very inspirational character. As I do for Martin Luther, but that don't make me a Catholic, either.


The point I was making with the oath is that if you think our Government and Bush were behind 9/11 then you have a duty to do something about it, because they are the domestic enemies you swore to defend against. But instead you do nothing. As for Dr. Guevera, what is inspirational, he was a totalitarian communist killer who started the labor camps that to this day remain open, and have been responsible for the imprisonment and death of gays, dissidents, people of religion... So what is so great about him again?
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
SteelCityConservative wrote:
As for Dr. Guevera, what is inspirational, he was a totalitarian communist killer who started the labor camps that to this day remain open, and have been responsible for the imprisonment and death of gays, dissidents, people of religion... So what is so great about him again?


That is what is known as "Revisionist History" Repubicans have always hated him so they put all these bad labels on him.
Back to top
SteelCityConservative
Known Associate
Known Associate


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 405
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Xerxes wrote:
SteelCityConservative wrote:
As for Dr. Guevera, what is inspirational, he was a totalitarian communist killer who started the labor camps that to this day remain open, and have been responsible for the imprisonment and death of gays, dissidents, people of religion... So what is so great about him again?


That is what is known as "Revisionist History" Repubicans have always hated him so they put all these bad labels on him.


No sir, it is a fact that he opened these labor camps, if you don't like that the camps were filled with innocent people, stop praising the Dr..
By the way what unit did you serve in again??, I asked awhile ago and you never told me.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 3796

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ignore me?
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
SteelCityConservative wrote:
Xerxes wrote:
SteelCityConservative wrote:
As for Dr. Guevera, what is inspirational, he was a totalitarian communist killer who started the labor camps that to this day remain open, and have been responsible for the imprisonment and death of gays, dissidents, people of religion... So what is so great about him again?


That is what is known as "Revisionist History" Repubicans have always hated him so they put all these bad labels on him.


No sir, it is a fact that he opened these labor camps, if you don't like that the camps were filled with innocent people, stop praising the Dr..
By the way what unit did you serve in again??, I asked awhile ago and you never told me.


Sorry, I already posted all of that info for your buddy,Steely. Just read my post under why Bill O'reilly blah bla blah it is basically my whole DD-214


Last edited by Xerxes on Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Please do not use Wiki for your misguided info about Che. What I like most about him is that he fought against the corporations who were enslaving the people of S.America. Those same corporations that now currently enslave us. He approached it as a Dr. would a disease. Dealing with the cause of the Disease,(US Corporations and D.C.) not the symptoms, civil strife and poverty. It would not matter to me at all if these corporations were from the US or from Sweden.
Back to top
TrespassersW
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 524
Location: North Carolina, USA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: pentagon NOT hit by plane Reply with quote
alexjonessupporter wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtjgxNjR0IQ
Look at this & tell be its big enough to be a plane.

Yes, it is big enough to be a plane.

(I think you need to consider the size of the Pentagon; if you look at that image and assume that you're looking at any average office building, you will drastically misjudge the scale. That plane is a long way away from the camera.)

If you can be convinced by factual evidence, the evidence if irrefutable. If you've already made up your mind that the evidence is wrong... well... Rolling Eyes
Back to top
SteelCityConservative
Known Associate
Known Associate


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 405
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Xerxes wrote:
Please do not use Wiki for your misguided info about Che. What I like most about him is that he fought against the corporations who were enslaving the people of S.America. Those same corporations that now currently enslave us. He approached it as a Dr. would a disease. Dealing with the cause of the Disease,(US Corporations and D.C.) not the symptoms, civil strife and poverty. It would not matter to me at all if these corporations were from the US or from Sweden.



My info is not from Wiki. Read article here.
http://www.slate.com/id/2107100/

Oh, and Cuba is better off now after Che and Fidel's rebellion, they are as poor if not more poor, with labor camps for any dissidents , Christians or anyone who disagrees with the Communist leaders.
You really don't think Che set up horrific prisons for the opposition that still remain, go to Cuba and say, "Down with Communism, Up with Christ" and I bet they are the last words you say from outside of a prison cell or maybe the last words you say ever.

Read
THE CHE GUEVARA MYTH
And the Future of Liberty
By Alvaro Vargas Llosa

"To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary...These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution! And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate. We must create the pedagogy of the The Wall!" --Ernesto 'Che' Guevara


Again I ask what unit you served in? Or do you just say you served in the Army to make people think you know what the fuck you are talking about, and not just the dirty little hippie you really.
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
SteelCityConservative wrote:
Again I ask what unit you served in? Or do you just say you served in the Army to make people think you know what the fuck you are talking about, and not just the dirty little hippie you really.


And again I will say, READ MY POSTS. I typed it all out for your buddy steely, before he broke camp. I will not type it all out again as a result of your failure to follow simple direction. Did you hear me this time? Pay attention, Jr.


Last edited by Xerxes on Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here, I will make it simple for you, if you like I can fax you a copy of my DD-214. Because it is sooooo important to me that you believe me.

flyng_fool wrote:
Xerxes wrote:
flyng_fool wrote:
Absolutely nothing in regards to Railberts question about the School of the America's in Panama.


flyng_fool wrote:
I didn 't write that. What airborne training battallion and company were you in? Did you make your jumps out of a C-5 or a C-47?


No, I wrote that. Just put your quote around it. Because you really did not address the question, instead opting to ask me about my business.

Company B, 1st Bn, 507th Infantry Regiment
And in regards to your trick question, neither. It would have been a C-130, I am sure. That is, if I had not broke my right lateral malleollus my first week there,(Ground week) during a PT run. I stepped in a big ass hole because it was dark and I didn't see it. After that, I went to Ft Ord for my permanent duty station 7th ID(Light) We deployed to Panama in 1989 for "Operation Semi-Just Cause". My primary MOS was 11B, my secondary was 36C(cable dog). And from Germany(Krabbenloch Kaserne)Co. A 34th Sig. VII Corps we deployed to Saudi for "Iraq, Chapter 1"

Any way back to the topic, I really never fully understood what was going on in the world at the time. My goals in life were to get drunk, get laid and maybe get a new tattoo, typical young man things.

It was not until after I got out of the Army in 94' that I started to pay attention to world affairs. In particular, the Iran/Contra Affair story that Greg Palast broke. So, I say that we did and still are training terrorist for political gains in S. America.

Depending on your definition of terrorists.
Just making sure. I used to fly Chinooks. We used to do some of the missions for the jumpers in our area. One poor guy landed in a lake with deep silt. He released his chute and got stuck up to his knees with his head only a foot or so below the water. Before anyone could get to him he drowned.
Back to top
TrespassersW
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 524
Location: North Carolina, USA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Xerxes wrote:
Please do not use Wiki for your misguided info about Che. What I like most about him is that he fought against the corporations who were enslaving the people of S.America. Those same corporations that now currently enslave us.

Which corporations own slaves? We should really do something about that! Rolling Eyes
Back to top
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Conspiracies and Theories All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites Politics Blogs Politics