Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Your Ad Here

Papers That Called For Clinton To Resign Are Silent on Bush
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

timmytuite

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Papers That Called For Clinton To Resign Are Silent on Bush Reply with quote
"Has the President so failed in his duties to the nation that he should leave office? The answer to that question is yes, and the time for the President to leave is not after months of continued national embarrassment but now. Clinton should resign."
---USA Today editorial, Sept. 15, 1998

Many others including the Philadephia Inquirer joined the call.

Can these two presidents be put even in the same ballpark on coruption and mismanagement?
JoeysAngyl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Simply put no... one had a special "intern" and the other has ruined our country.

Keep in mind many many presidents had other women... it's just that Clinton got caught.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
reporters are too afraid to report things critical of this president. look at what happens everytime they do...bush goes and threatens them. it is bullshit.

know how hitler won over the masses?
he controlled the media.
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:
reporters are too afraid to report things critical of this president. look at what happens everytime they do...bush goes and threatens them. it is bullshit.

he controlled the media.

Godwins law.

dammit, and I was on your side too.
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Okay, I agree with the point, but...

Hitler did a lot of things. He was a busy guy. Any time you compare someone to Hitler because they did one thing similarly (with the exception of genocide, I suppose) you're just sounding like an inflammatory asshole.

Know how Hitler stayed healthy? He didn't eat meat!
Know how else? Just like Bush, he didn't drink. Does that make not drinking evil? I don't think so.
Know how Hitler made a living when he was young? He painted houses in Austria.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll wrote:

Hitler did a lot of things. He was a busy guy. Any time you compare someone to Hitler because they did one thing similarly (with the exception of genocide, I suppose) you're just sounding like an inflammatory asshole.

Know how else? Just like Bush, he didn't drink. Does that make not drinking evil? I don't think so.

bush has waged the most successful propaganda campaign since hitler using fear mongering, blind nationalism and racism. fortunately the people of this country overcame it this past november. he illegally invaded iraq for economic gain, created a situation in which genocide is taking place (both at the hands of the iraqis and the u.s. with depleted uranium) and had plans to colonize the middle east until iraq went so wrong. iran will be bush's poland. hopefully he woke up.
Cantskate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:

he controlled the media.

Is this why most media attacks Bush on a daily basis? On tv the only station that doesnt lean left and attack Bush is Fox News. Other than that, the news leans left and attacks Bush with a passion.

And where are the threats from Bush against people that are critical of Bush? I haven't seen or hear of Bush critizers be threatened by Bush.
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Cantskate wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:

he controlled the media.

Is this why most media attacks Bush on a daily basis? On tv the only station that doesnt lean left and attack Bush is Fox News. Other than that, the news leans left and attacks Bush with a passion.

And where are the threats from Bush against people that are critical of Bush? I haven't seen or hear of Bush critizers be threatened by Bush.

Does the name Valerie Plame ring a bell?
Also, if you could link me to some liberal media attacks against Bush, I'd appreciate it. I don't see many outside of my hometown liberal soapbox paper and the New York Times opinion column...
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
To be fair, USA Today is rag. It's like a newspaper for the braindead.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Cantskate wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:

he controlled the media.

okay...maybe the reason it seems that bush is being bashed, is because he has done nothing but to fuck up this country in every aspect.

1 example:
ever heard of global warming? why do you think scientists have been so quite about bush's denial of global warming?
chevydriver1123
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
As much as I dont like Bush I have to give the man some credit. He has got that "never say die/gun-ho" attitude .
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
chevydriver1123 wrote:
As much as I dont like Bush I have to give the man some credit. He has got that "never say die/gun-ho" attitude .

No, he doesn't. Bush as a human is a coward; his rhetoric sounds tough, but the man himself is nothing impressive. Being tough means more than talking tough.

But more importantly, i think, is that that's not something i'd "give credit" for anyway. Life isn't an action movie; behavior like that leads to nothing good.
JoeysAngyl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Cantskate wrote:

Well, what are the other news stations supposed to do???? Make up lies to make the President look better???? As far as I know Fox News is more of a right wing news station anyways, so of course they are going to not bash the presidents constant screw ups.
Docsmitter
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll wrote:

bush has waged the most successful propaganda campaign since hitler using fear mongering, blind nationalism and racism. fortunately the people of this country overcame it this past november. he illegally invaded iraq for economic gain, created a situation in which genocide is taking place (both at the hands of the iraqis and the u.s. with depleted uranium) and had plans to colonize the middle east until iraq went so wrong. iran will be bush's poland. hopefully he woke up.

You make him sound like an imperialist. Your crazy, no one has plans to colonize anything in this day and age.

Now go away you conspiracy craving leftist ruchmuncher.
Docsmitter
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:
Cantskate wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:

he controlled the media.

okay...maybe the reason it seems that bush is being bashed, is because he has done nothing but to fuck up this country in every aspect.

1 example:
ever heard of global warming? why do you think scientists have been so quite about bush's denial of global warming?

Take a damn biology course nitwit. Global Warming isn't that big of a deal they make it out to be. Yah its not good but nature corrects itself.

They said that this global warming would create more powerful violent storms. The people who first spoke out are shut up now as you say. Because their prediction wasn't accurate. Embarresment. Also they are not completely wrong, in theory that is what should have happened. It doesn't really prove anything except that storms have alot more variables and factors then we know about. Given them their unpredictability. So when a few hippies jump their gun don't get whiney.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Conservative Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4