Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

OC

Pwnzr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: OC Reply with quote
I think right now the best candidate is Obama. Dont even talk about experience if you are going to bring up the question. He is different. As for Hillary, she votes for the war in Iraq then a couple of months later, she says"Oh it was a mistake, blahblahblah" She cannot be trusted. And then about a month ago on C-SPAN she says. I would have never voted for the war. I will end it. In the begginning she was so pro war. Obama is.... different from all other candidates. He knows the inner city issues better than anyone else. Most of all right now we need global and foreign affair issues taken care of. Gore Obama
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: OC Reply with quote
Pwnzr wrote:
I think right now the best candidate is Obama. Dont even talk about experience if you are going to bring up the question. He is different. As for Hillary, she votes for the war in Iraq then a couple of months later, she says"Oh it was a mistake, blahblahblah" She cannot be trusted. And then about a month ago on C-SPAN she says. I would have never voted for the war. I will end it. In the begginning she was so pro war. Obama is.... different from all other candidates. He knows the inner city issues better than anyone else. Most of all right now we need global and foreign affair issues taken care of. Gore Obama

hillary is the worst democrat in the senate besides lieberman. to this day she still does not admit that going to war in iraq was wrong only that bush fucked it up.

mccain, hillary and guliani are the worst contenders.
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey there Pwnzr.

I also like Obama, this was reinforced by Bonsai's disapproval of him.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
Hey there Pwnzr.

I also like Obama, this was reinforced by Bonsai's disapproval of him.

if bonsai is in refrence to w. bush, please note bush hates anyone who openly says he is actually going to help the african american community.

remember "george bush hates black people"
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
No, bonsai is my prime minister, Mr Howard, because a bonsai is a little bush, and lets face it, little johnny got his name because he's well, quite amusingly short.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
No, bonsai is my prime minister, Mr Howard, because a bonsai is a little bush, and lets face it, little johnny got his name because he's well, quite amusingly short.

ahh i see and believe that i have heard that before
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's red poppy syndrome, we have no respect for our leaders.
Anym
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: OC Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:

hillary is the worst democrat in the senate besides lieberman. to this day she still does not admit that going to war in iraq was wrong only that bush fucked it up.

mccain, hillary and guliani are the worst contenders.

The iraq war was wrong(though good intention) bush did fuck it up.(a competent person with an understanding of the middle east probably could have executed it and have it come out as a success).

But Hillary is not Lieberman. Joe is a whore. He is using his current spotlight to his full advantage to get what he wants from both sides of the isle.

Hillary I like the fact that she despite her parties opposition to her ideals and the rampant fakeness of politicians She is showing that the war was something she truly believed in. I don't think she needs to apologize I think people should by now realize the Congress was duped into thinking Iraq had WMDs and that the fault lies solely on the Bush administration.

In all honestly I don't like many of the current contenders for the office of commander in chief.

In 2008 the next president is going to have to deal with major issues that will have impact for years to come. It's not like in 88, 92, 96, were the job seemed easy.
The next president will have to deal with the
wars in Iraq, and Afghanistan.
Finding out who the true allies and enemies of the USA(Pakistan, Syria, Iran, Lebanon, Russia, and china.)
The will have to deal with the homosexual civil rights movement.
The Health care debacle.
FEMA.
Restoring global faith in the US.
Combating global warming.
Terrorism.
Immigration reform.
A list that goes on and on.
And I don't think certain people running for president have the conviction or ideas needed to fix these problems.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hillary and liberman = zionist slaves = neocon philosophies at this point in time because the wars further both corporate interests but those of the zionists as well. why should israel fight their own battles when they can get the u.s. to do it for them? (i.e. the inevitable war with iran)
Page 1 of 1