Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Your Ad Here

North American Union
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Government Watch
Author Message
corey michael
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 77
Location: Gulf Coast USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: North American Union Reply with quote
Heard of the European Union? Well, we will have one of our own if Bush has his way. New World Order ring a bell?

Should this be in the conspiracy thread?




Exposed During Senate Debate!!! Watch This!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....mp;search=

Conservative source:
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=14965
(It says the Council on Foreign Relations is left of center...lol...If you say so)

Liberal source ( I guess):
http://www.thenewamerican.com/.....4213.shtml


Educate yourself. This is coming "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event, like a new" revolution.
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: North American Union Reply with quote
[quote="corey michael"]Heard of the European Union? Well, we will have one of our own if Bush has his way. New World Order ring a bell?

Should this be in the conspiracy thread? [quote]


no because the administration doesn't deny this one.
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: North American Union Reply with quote
anyone hear about how new money has been ordered by a court of appeals so that the blind can tell the difference in value?

seems to me that this paves the way for the amerio to be launched with out outcry.
Back to top
corey michael
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 77
Location: Gulf Coast USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: North American Union Reply with quote
[quote="jusdeadphunky"][quote="corey michael"]Heard of the European Union? Well, we will have one of our own if Bush has his way. New World Order ring a bell?

Should this be in the conspiracy thread?
Quote:



no because the administration doesn't deny this one.


Its a conspiracy in my book.

I don't mean any offence at all, but people really need to learn the definition of a conspiracy.



From Merriam-Websters...

Conspiracy
1 : the act of conspiring together
2 a : an agreement among conspirators b : a group of conspirators

Conspiring
1 a : to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or an act which becomes unlawful as a result of the secret agreement <accused of conspiring to overthrow the government> b : SCHEME
2 : to act in harmony toward a common end <circumstances conspired to defeat his efforts>

You may not think it is a "secret agreement" because we now know about it and they acknowledge it, but this is a long time coming.

For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

David Rockefeller - from his autobiography/memoirs book
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i am just saying that most people view a conspiracy theory as information that goes against what the government says.
Back to top
corey michael
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 77
Location: Gulf Coast USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:
i am just saying that most people view a conspiracy theory as information that goes against what the government says.


Yea. Youre right. Unfortunately, people are easily deceived. Just imagine the different ways people will interpret that last sentence. Some people will understand exactly what I meant, but others could become defensive as if I am saying they have been deceived. It is all relevant to my point.
Back to top
Cantskate
Newbie


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I see where you are coming from Corey, but this is far from a conspiracy theory. A proper theory is the whole 9/11 one, or that Bush is an alien, or Roswell. Something along those lines, nothing admitted, and in all truth, probably false.

But on topic, the idea of a North American Union is a terrible one. It only works when all the parties involved are of similar economic value. And that is far from the case here. Canada is fine, but Mexico would become an 80 million person welfare state. Look at what is happening to our southwest because of illegal immigration. The same thing would happen all over North America, except it would be legal.

And then there is the fact that neither of the countries would want to give up their identity. Mexicans and many Americans hold their heritage dear to their hearts and would oppose something that would cause that heritage to disappear. And I'm not sure about the Canadians, but I would venture out to say that they are probably the same way.

Against this idea 100%...
Back to top
corey michael
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 77
Location: Gulf Coast USA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Cantskate wrote:
I see where you are coming from Corey, but this is far from a conspiracy theory. A proper theory is the whole 9/11 one, or that Bush is an alien, or Roswell. Something along those lines, nothing admitted, and in all truth, probably false.

But on topic, the idea of a North American Union is a terrible one. It only works when all the parties involved are of similar economic value. And that is far from the case here. Canada is fine, but Mexico would become an 80 million person welfare state. Look at what is happening to our southwest because of illegal immigration. The same thing would happen all over North America, except it would be legal.

And then there is the fact that neither of the countries would want to give up their identity. Mexicans and many Americans hold their heritage dear to their hearts and would oppose something that would cause that heritage to disappear. And I'm not sure about the Canadians, but I would venture out to say that they are probably the same way.

Against this idea 100%...



I have a feeling that most Americans, regardless of political ideals and affiliations, are probably against the idea of the North American Union. However, I think it is safe to say the same about Europeans and the European Union. Yet, they have one of those and the North American Union seems to be coming sooner than we'd like to admit.

On a side note, when I first heard about the Superhighway that is already under construction, I immediately came up with an idea for why this is happening. That reason is, China.

I've got this prediction that Mexico is going to be used as a production hub to try and cut off all of the crap we get from China. I don't know. Its just a thought.

NAFTA Superhighway
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15497
(Sorry for the Bill O'Reilly popup. I'm just providing this source to get the right wingers to take a look)


Read what it says, imports from the far east are going to come to Mexico and then enter the U.S. non-stop until they reach the Mexican customs office in Kansas City?

HELLO??? Can you say WTF???!!!
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think a north american union would be a good thing, personally.
Back to top
Getagrip
Newbie


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The North American Union has been underway for a long time. Just like in Europe, they used the stepping stone principle. One small step at a time and before you know it you are so far from where you started you wonder how you got there.

First there was NAFTA
Then there was CAFTA
Then there was FTAA
Then there is the SPP.
Now Chavez is backdooring the latin countries through his trade co-operative, which will be merged with the NAU.

Here in Calgary they have already built the new courthouse that will oversee the NAU. It is huge, twin towers. People in Calgary thought it was a replacement building for our courts, but apparently NONE of our courts are moving into it.

We have been sold out and they will get away with it because we are lazy. VERY lazy. We won't do anything. And they know it. They have made us this way. Of course we allowed them to do that, but that is only because we are UNEDUCATED.

We are indoctrinated slaves, nothing more. Useless eaters that must obey every messed up law and societal norm that is created to keep us in check.

Pretty soon we will all be microchipped. When that happens the planet is lost. It will be nothing more than a floating prison, which is EXACTLY the goal and has been for thousands of years.
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Getagrip wrote:

We have been sold out and they will get away with it because we are lazy. VERY lazy. We won't do anything. And they know it. They have made us this way. Of course we allowed them to do that, but that is only because we are UNEDUCATED.


Could you explain what, exactly, is bad about a "north american union"?

Quote:

We are indoctrinated slaves, nothing more. Useless eaters that must obey every messed up law and societal norm that is created to keep us in check.


Created by the people you elect.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.

Quote:

Pretty soon we will all be microchipped. When that happens the planet is lost. It will be nothing more than a floating prison, which is EXACTLY the goal and has been for thousands of years.


The goal? Whose goal? Who or what has been operating on a continuous schedule for 'thousands of years' to create a "floating prison"?

And if they ever put a microchip in you, it's easy to get rid of. All you need is a microwave oven, and the willingness to go to the emergency room for severe burns.
Back to top
nelsonanaya
Newbie


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Posts: 2
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Getagrip wrote:
The North American Union has been underway for a long time. Just like in Europe, they used the stepping stone principle. One small step at a time and before you know it you are so far from where you started you wonder how you got there.

First there was NAFTA
Then there was CAFTA
Then there was FTAA
Then there is the SPP.
Now Chavez is backdooring the latin countries through his trade co-operative, which will be merged with the NAU.

Here in Calgary they have already built the new courthouse that will oversee the NAU. It is huge, twin towers. People in Calgary thought it was a replacement building for our courts, but apparently NONE of our courts are moving into it.

We have been sold out and they will get away with it because we are lazy. VERY lazy. We won't do anything. And they know it. They have made us this way. Of course we allowed them to do that, but that is only because we are UNEDUCATED.

We are indoctrinated slaves, nothing more. Useless eaters that must obey every messed up law and societal norm that is created to keep us in check.

Pretty soon we will all be microchipped. When that happens the planet is lost. It will be nothing more than a floating prison, which is EXACTLY the goal and has been for thousands of years.
down with the NWO up with freedom.
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Getagrip wrote:
The North American Union has been underway for a long time. Just like in Europe, they used the stepping stone principle. One small step at a time and before you know it you are so far from where you started you wonder how you got there.

First there was NAFTA
Then there was CAFTA
Then there was FTAA
Then there is the SPP.
Now Chavez is backdooring the latin countries through his trade co-operative, which will be merged with the NAU.

Here in Calgary they have already built the new courthouse that will oversee the NAU. It is huge, twin towers. People in Calgary thought it was a replacement building for our courts, but apparently NONE of our courts are moving into it.

We have been sold out and they will get away with it because we are lazy. VERY lazy. We won't do anything. And they know it. They have made us this way. Of course we allowed them to do that, but that is only because we are UNEDUCATED.

We are indoctrinated slaves, nothing more. Useless eaters that must obey every messed up law and societal norm that is created to keep us in check.

Pretty soon we will all be microchipped. When that happens the planet is lost. It will be nothing more than a floating prison, which is EXACTLY the goal and has been for thousands of years.


you are correct but i think you are failing to address the underlying issue:

a government has been set up that is not representative of the people. this government's objectives come before those of the governments in place in the u.s., canada and mexico that were democratically chosen by the people of those countries.
Back to top
Amin
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie


Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 85
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i believe lou dobbs has mention this
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Amin wrote:
i believe lou dobbs has mention this


he did but who listened?
Back to top
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Government Watch All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites Politics Blogs Politics