Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Your Ad Here

North American Union
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Government Watch
Author Message
Ari
Newbie


Joined: 25 Dec 2006
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
,,, Is it anything new here, or is it a blast because it "seems" formal?
Back to top
qwertyact
Newbie


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
What is so bad about a North Ameircan Union?
The USA and Canada are very similar, essentially the only difference is the accent. Adding Mexico in to this is also good, with the US and Canada stuck to mexico, maybe their governments will help Mexico get on it's feet as a nation. if the political corruption and drug trafficing in Mexico is stopped there is nothing stopping them from becoming a power on par with the rest of the 1st world. If American businesses invest in Mexico, mexicans would have no reason to come into america, there would be jobs there for them at home.
The US, Mexico and Canada have nothing but good things to offer each other, and a N. American Union should be encouraged to succeed.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 3796

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I agree, the NAU is just another step towards globalisation.
Back to top
Daddy Warbucks
Newbie


Joined: 08 Mar 2007
Posts: 5
Location: Lincoln NE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Extra, extra, read all about it Reply with quote
in Robert A. Pastor's book, here

edited by moderator: removed sponsor code from book link
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Getagrip wrote:
The North American Union has been underway for a long time. Just like in Europe, they used the stepping stone principle. One small step at a time and before you know it you are so far from where you started you wonder how you got there.

First there was NAFTA
Then there was CAFTA
Then there was FTAA
Then there is the SPP.
Now Chavez is backdooring the latin countries through his trade co-operative, which will be merged with the NAU.

Here in Calgary they have already built the new courthouse that will oversee the NAU. It is huge, twin towers. People in Calgary thought it was a replacement building for our courts, but apparently NONE of our courts are moving into it.

We have been sold out and they will get away with it because we are lazy. VERY lazy. We won't do anything. And they know it. They have made us this way. Of course we allowed them to do that, but that is only because we are UNEDUCATED.

We are indoctrinated slaves, nothing more. Useless eaters that must obey every messed up law and societal norm that is created to keep us in check.

Pretty soon we will all be microchipped. When that happens the planet is lost. It will be nothing more than a floating prison, which is EXACTLY the goal and has been for thousands of years.


word.

Quote:
Here in Calgary they have already built the new courthouse that will oversee the NAU. It is huge, twin towers. People in Calgary thought it was a replacement building for our courts, but apparently NONE of our courts are moving into it.


this is something i have not heard before. it is a done deal. no doubt.
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
qwertyact wrote:
What is so bad about a North Ameircan Union?
The USA and Canada are very similar, essentially the only difference is the accent. Adding Mexico in to this is also good, with the US and Canada stuck to mexico, maybe their governments will help Mexico get on it's feet as a nation. if the political corruption and drug trafficing in Mexico is stopped there is nothing stopping them from becoming a power on par with the rest of the 1st world. If American businesses invest in Mexico, mexicans would have no reason to come into america, there would be jobs there for them at home.
The US, Mexico and Canada have nothing but good things to offer each other, and a N. American Union should be encouraged to succeed.


a modern feudal system is being set up right before our eyes. this is what is wrong with it. the sick and sad thing about all of it is that unlike in the time when the dark ages was born, there were not many educated people. today we all should have the intelligence to be able to look at what is around us and see where it will lead, and with this knowledge, we should all do everything in our power to prevent it.
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:

a modern feudal system is being set up right before our eyes.


How so?

Quote:

this is what is wrong with it. the sick and sad thing about all of it is that unlike in the time when the dark ages was born, there were not many educated people. today we all should have the intelligence to be able to look at what is around us and see where it will lead, and with this knowledge, we should all do everything in our power to prevent it.


Haha, most people aren't educated at all.

Well, they're better educated than serfs in the dark ages. But that's not saying much, is it?
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 3796

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
People are stupid.
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:

a modern feudal system is being set up right before our eyes.


How so?


how can you not see it?

china is the most glaringly obvious thing but it is happening here to. things like the NAU further free trade. free trade makes it so that corporations can concentrate wealth and distribute even less capital back to the people = feudal system

instead of the modern being agriculturally based, it is now industrial based.
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
A north american union, and eventually, a unified world, does not necessarily entail unregulated capitalism.

Unification is necessary for the continued survival of the species.

Economic policy will work like it always does. Just as you can regulate the economy of the united states, so you can regulate the economy of the continent and of the world.

The increasing gap between wealthy and poor is not related to that. And it may or may not continue, depending on what sorts of technologies are developed in the future.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 3796

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Technolgy, as much as I wish it did, does not alleviate the gap between rich and poor.
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
A north american union, and eventually, a unified world, does not necessarily entail unregulated capitalism.

Unification is necessary for the continued survival of the species.

Economic policy will work like it always does. Just as you can regulate the economy of the united states, so you can regulate the economy of the continent and of the world.

The increasing gap between wealthy and poor is not related to that. And it may or may not continue, depending on what sorts of technologies are developed in the future.


here is the first american industry the NAU will kil: the u.s. trucking industry

because of new guidelines mexican truck drivers will be able to drive clear through america and into canada, effectively making it so that there is no need to pay an american truck driver $80k a year when you can pay a mexican $20k a year. this further empowers the corporation with excess profit and makes the american truckers seek sub-middle class earning jobs. it is a feudal system.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 3796

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just because some people are losing money doesn't mean that it's a feudal system.
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
Technolgy, as much as I wish it did, does not alleviate the gap between rich and poor.


It can, and it probably will.
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:

here is the first american industry the NAU will kil: the u.s. trucking industry

because of new guidelines mexican truck drivers will be able to drive clear through america and into canada, effectively making it so that there is no need to pay an american truck driver $80k a year when you can pay a mexican $20k a year. this further empowers the corporation with excess profit and makes the american truckers seek sub-middle class earning jobs. it is a feudal system.


Stop the presses!

You mean to say that life isn't fair?

I am absolutely shocked! I had always thought that we were guarenteed the employment of our choice just by virtue of the fact that we came out of a womb!
Back to top
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Government Watch All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites Politics Blogs Politics