Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Mental Virus C.D. and those who are infected.

Home // Conservative Corner

john_quincy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Mental Virus C.D. and those who are infected. Reply with quote
First of all,Toxic Vet, the fact that you do not like John McCain, does not necessarily mean that you have the C.D. Mental Virus. But to utterly oppose my view, is a sign that it is awakiening from it's "Dormant" stage, wouldn't you agree? (2)Turk, you call yourself. Why? Maybe you're a Douche Bag more than John McCain! I,John Quincy, don't recall praising J.M any more than I recall belittling B.H.O. What was wrong with my Analogy? (3)Chevy Driver 1123. You're a man displaced in land and in time. If you can give me a reason why there would be no problems with a Muslim Leader named George Washington Smith in Iraq, with family roots to the U.S.A. The Islamic world and I would Like to know.....(4)Exton, You obviously don't work for the N.Y. Times. But you tell me, John Quincy, "un",...."It's a little immature to accuse confused people of having a Mental Disorder". Then you go on to say, "It's only after you explain things to them that you should call them stupid or insane". Well, you would of just about of plagiarized what I said with the exception of I, John Quincy, calling anybody insane or stupid. I, John Quincy, referred to them as "Ignorant" you Ignorant Morons. Most of the respondants to this discourse need to call 1-800-449-8255, for an "Evaluation" if they're sure of themselves. Sincerely John Quincy Flores..
chevydriver1123
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Mental Virus C.D. and those who are infected. Reply with quote
john_quincy wrote:
Analogy? (3)Chevy Driver 1123. You're a man displaced in land and in time. If you can give me a reason why there would be no problems with a Muslim Leader named George Washington Smith in Iraq, with family roots to the U.S.A. The Islamic world and I would Like to know.....(

Man its been a long time since Ive been attacked in threads. I think it was when Brandel and Custom Ford Girl were still here. First of all pal I could give two shits what other countries do if they elect a leader with a Western name thats their business and not mine. Second the whole Obama=Muslim connection is complete bullshit. Its geared to partisans like you who cant debate his positions and go for the fear factor. He is nothing but a liberal Democrat its not that hard to say. Third you say Im displaced? Well who gives a punk like you the right to say who and who doesnt belong in the USA. When you learn to think for yourself and stop parroting Savage talking points get back to me.
Turk
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey there have been organized criminals that were "war heroes"
that does not excuse john mccain for being a douchebag
Toxic
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Mental Virus C.D. and those who are infected. Reply with quote
john_quincy wrote:
First of all,Toxic Vet, the fact that you do not like John McCain, does not necessarily mean that you have the C.D. Mental Virus. But to utterly oppose my view, is a sign that it is awakiening from it's "Dormant" stage, wouldn't you agree? (2)Turk, you call yourself. Why? Maybe you're a Douche Bag more than John McCain! I,John Quincy, don't recall praising J.M any more than I recall belittling B.H.O. What was wrong with my Analogy? (3)Chevy Driver 1123. You're a man displaced in land and in time. If you can give me a reason why there would be no problems with a Muslim Leader named George Washington Smith in Iraq, with family roots to the U.S.A. The Islamic world and I would Like to know.....(4)Exton, You obviously don't work for the N.Y. Times. But you tell me, John Quincy, "un",...."It's a little immature to accuse confused people of having a Mental Disorder". Then you go on to say, "It's only after you explain things to them that you should call them stupid or insane". Well, you would of just about of plagiarized what I said with the exception of I, John Quincy, calling anybody insane or stupid. I, John Quincy, referred to them as "Ignorant" you Ignorant Morons. Most of the respondants to this discourse need to call 1-800-449-8255, for an "Evaluation" if they're sure of themselves. Sincerely John Quincy Flores..

I can barely read your post.

In summary: fuck off. If the only thing you're here to do is flame people because of their reasoning on a single subject, you don't have a place here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Conservative Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1