Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

McCarthyism

chevydriver1123
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: McCarthyism Reply with quote
Has it returned but instead of Communist it has just been replaced with homosexual, Muslim, terrorist and to a lesser extent black and hispanic? I think it has.

Discuss
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'd agree.
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I don't think black and hispanic, if anything I think black culture has come to dominate over white, sure there are still old white guys in backrooms smoking cigars, but no-one really cars about them anymore.

Even golf, the ultimate white elitist refuge was shattered by Tiger Woods.

Muslim and terrorist though? Most definately.
chevydriver1123
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
I don't think black and hispanic, if anything I think black culture has come to dominate over white, sure there are still old white guys in backrooms smoking cigars, but no-one really cars about them anymore.

Even golf, the ultimate white elitist refuge was shattered by Tiger Woods.

Muslim and terrorist though? Most definately.

Well for Hispanic its now if your Hispanic your are already considered by the right illegal. I have no accent at all but when I get pulled off by a cop im asked for a green card.
Amin
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes the "muslims and terrorists" are the new red scare

but the amount of immigrants coming from the south, some with questionable loyalty ... i think will be of some significance in the future
Joshua1978

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Amin wrote:

but the amount of immigrants coming from the south, some with questionable loyalty ... i think will be of some significance in the future

Yeah they are the new scare alright.(sarcasm) Yeah those terrorist I tell ya why are so many people afraid of them. Well let me see why bub. First off they bomb our installations,knock down our buildings,and mass murder innocent people. Geez I can't see why people would be afraid of them. It must be that red scare thing going around. By the way the only reason Mcarthy took so much fire for what he did was because he exposed the dems for being the commie sympathizers they are.
chevydriver1123
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Joshua1978 wrote:
Amin wrote:

Yeah they are the new scare alright.(sarcasm) Yeah those terrorist I tell ya why are so many people afraid of them. Well let me see why bub. First off they bomb our installations,knock down our buildings,and mass murder innocent people. Geez I can't see why people would be afraid of them. It must be that red scare thing going around. By the way the only reason Mcarthy took so much fire for what he did was because he exposed the dems for being the commie sympathizers they are.

McCarthy considered labor unions communist WFT?! I would like to know his reasoning of organized labor being communist.
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You did not just defend McCarthy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1