Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
McCain's family values

Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives

Timetheos
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: McCain's family values Reply with quote
Quote:
Quote:
Mr. McCain, who with his wife, Cindy, has an adopted daughter, said flatly that he opposed allowing gay couples to adopt. "I think that we've proven that both parents are important in the success of a family so, no, I don't believe in gay adoption," he said.

Do you think McCain came to this conclusion during his affair with Cindy, or after he left his wife and three children to marry her?

http://www.dailykos.com/storyo.....245/550971
chevydriver1123
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I really havent heard the McCainiac on the family values high horse as of late. He is one of the few Republicans that knows that nobody is perfect.
Timetheos
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
He is one of the few Republicans that knows that nobody is perfect.

And now he is just another Repug hypocrite.
joeyjock
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does that include calling your wife a C*nt in public?

From Cliff Schecter's Book the Real McCain

“Three reporters from Arizona, on the condition of anonymity, also let me in on another incident involving McCain’s intemperateness. In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole and consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain’s hair and said, “You’re getting a little thin up there.” McCain’s face reddened, and he responded, “At least I don’t plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt.” McCain’s excuse was that it had been a long day. If elected president of the United States, McCain would have many long days.”
angelngypsey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: McCain's family values Reply with quote
McCain left his wife after his 5 year stint at the Hanoi Hilton, but I guess that's not really important considering he might have not have at the top of his game during that time.. just a thought.

[quote="Timetheos"]
Quote:
Quote:
Mr. McCain, who with his wife, Cindy, has an adopted daughter, said flatly that he opposed allowing gay couples to adopt. "I think that we've proven that both parents are important in the success of a family so, no, I don't believe in gay adoption," he said.

Do you think McCain came to this conclusion during his affair with Cindy, or after he left his wife and three children to marry her?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1