Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
McCain speech beats Obama's!!!

Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives

cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: McCain speech beats Obama's!!! Reply with quote
I wouldn't have thot this. Go Sarah!!!

John McCain has won the ratings race.

The Republican nominee beat Democratic challenger Barack Obama's record-setting convention speech viewership by 500,000.

http://www.thrfeed.com/2008/09.....ing-1.html
Toxic
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I know I certainly watched. I wanted to see how boring his speech would be and if he would spend most of the time referencing his experience as a POW. I left halfway through to get a shake though, so I missed quite a bit of POW talk and being bored. Sad
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Toxic wrote:
I know I certainly watched. I wanted to see how boring his speech would be and if he would spend most of the time referencing his experience as a POW. I left halfway through to get a shake though, so I missed quite a bit of POW talk and being bored. Sad

I didn't find it terribly interesting either. what'd you think of Obama's speech?
Toxic
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shockingly enough, I didn't watch it! I was out with some friends most nights that week so I didn't really catch anything but Hillary's speech. I prefer specific policy details/plans over speeches and things by politicians. It seems like an oxymoron to me to celebrate a politician giving a speech. Razz
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Toxic wrote:
Shockingly enough, I didn't watch it! I was out with some friends most nights that week so I didn't really catch anything but Hillary's speech. I prefer specific policy details/plans over speeches and things by politicians. It seems like an oxymoron to me to celebrate a politician giving a speech. Razz

I didn't see Obama either but I am told he had a fair number of specifics in it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1