Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
makes a whole lot of sense

Home // Israel Corner



Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 2020
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
I never said you owe them anything, except perhaps a bit of concern about fellow human beings, but no matter if you owe them, you can help them can't you?

They go around killing sure, but not for shits and giggles, they do it because they really do think that those deaths will lead to a better world, just like the Japanese and ANZACS in WWII, they both thought they were doing the world good by killing the other.

I don't think the U.S. is responsible for all the woes in the world, I think that capitalist and facist type thinking, the "I want" train of thought is responsible for a good deal, the rest being pure dumb luck.


I don't believe I can help them until they try to help themselves. I don't see them (the majority of the Israeli/Palestinians) trying to get out of the situation they have dug for themselves.

Lester wrote:
They go around killing sure, but not for shits and giggles, they do it because they really do think that those deaths will lead to a better world


A tipping point for me was when Hamas gun men assasinated the sons (children) of a Fatah official. Any group that can rationalize that murdering school children can lead to a better world has no place in this world and deserves no remorse or concern. Furthermore, the population still supports Hamas, even after they have done such things!

No, Palestine and Israel need to bloody each other up some more until the mound of corpses gets them to realize they are headed for annihilation. Then, I believe, they will be ready to accept help in solving their problem. Sad as some might find it, I will shed no tears over that region of the world, they reap what they sow.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 4650

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
1. Question, if someones in a hole and they don't try and climb up, do you throw a rope down? I mean, it's not like their trying to help themselves...

2. So you think we should get rid of the United States Army? Cause remember that whole thing with the babykillers? That happens in Iraq too, children are shot by the army because they were brainwashed by their elders, how is that different from what Hamas did?
Back to top
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 2020
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
1. Question, if someones in a hole and they don't try and climb up, do you throw a rope down? I mean, it's not like their trying to help themselves...


You like to make these over-simplified strawmen, well lets shoot this down. I throw the rope, if they don't try and climb the rope, I don't climb down and haul them up in a fireman's carry.

also, I hear on the news that Baby Jessica falls down a well in Podunk, Ohio. I am in Scratchem, California. I don't hop a flight across country to go save Baby Jessica. Why should I?

Two people are in a pit and fighting it out; there are plenty of ropes hanging down for them to climb out but they will have to stop fighting to climb and they have the opportunity to do just that. They refuse to climb out. Any casual observer would have to assume that they want to fight.

Lester wrote:
2. So you think we should get rid of the United States Army? Cause remember that whole thing with the babykillers? That happens in Iraq too, children are shot by the army because they were brainwashed by their elders, how is that different from what Hamas did?


What kind of non-sequitar bullshit is this? Are you referencing my comment about Palestinians shooting school children? Are you claiming that the US army targets school children? You better prove your accusation cause I'm calling you a liar. Where has there been a report of the US Army targeting kids on their way to school - that is what Hamas did: they assassinated school children.

Assassinated, as in targeted for political purposes. Show me where this has ever been done in Iraq.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 4650

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
1. That the problem though, no-one is throwing a rope, or even a shoelace their way, we've given up on them.

You don't because you assume someone else would do it, thats not the case over there, you know people won't do it, and yet you don't help anyways.

Or that they don't trust the other person enough to turn their backs on them...

2. None of these actually say anything about *targeting* children, but thats because soldiers are to americans as cows are to hindus, and the papers would be fucked up.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/.....source=rss

http://www.washingtontimes.com.....14851-2484

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6637957.stm

http://raedinthemiddle.blogspo.....human.html
Back to top
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 2020
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
1. That the problem though, no-one is throwing a rope, or even a shoelace their way, we've given up on them.

You don't because you assume someone else would do it, thats not the case over there, you know people won't do it, and yet you don't help anyways.

Or that they don't trust the other person enough to turn their backs on them...


Do you even wonder why people won't help? Is it because the majority of the world are cold-hearted bastards like me? Or maybe, just maybe, the world see the problem that I see - they want to kill each other. They want to kill each other more than they want peace. They want to kill each other so much that they will kill their own people to keep the conflict going?

I believe their is sufficient evidence of my view to consider rather plausible.

Lester wrote:
2. None of these actually say anything about *targeting* children, but thats because soldiers are to americans as cows are to hindus, and the papers would be fucked up.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/.....source=rss

http://www.washingtontimes.com.....14851-2484

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6637957.stm

http://raedinthemiddle.blogspo.....human.html


You are right, none of them say anything about *targeting* children because children were not targeted. Unlike what happened when Hamas gunmen stopped the car of the Fatah security chief carrying his children to school and assassinated those kids. Hamas targeted the school age children of the their opponent for political reasons.

Don't start trying to weave some bullshit about the media covering up American soldiers targeting kids. Prove it. You can't, because it isn't happening in Iraq. However, it is happening in Gaza.

Here is the sort of bullshit you are attempting to spew here by linking to it. You apparently believe that this blog is true. That's jusst assinine:

Quote:
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
US Army Uses Iraqi Children As Human Shields Again

Twenty-four Iraqi children were killed Wednesday by a suicide car bomber targeting American soldiers handing out sweets after entering their Baghdad neighborhood precisely to warn of a possible attack.

Some 20 more children were wounded in the blast, while a US soldier died and three were injured, hospital and US sources said. "A driver approached one of the US Humvees and then detonated his car," said Sergeant David Abrams.

[...]

"Children gathered round the Americans who were handing out sweets. Suddenly a suicide car bomber drove round from a side street and blew himself up," Hassan Mohammed added.

The last such attack involved a triple car bombing against US troops inaugurating a water treatment plant in western Baghdad on September 30. Forty-three people were killed, including 37 children who had gathered to take candy from the soldiers

Who is more to blame? The Iraqi resistance targeting occupation military soldiers or the coward US army hiding behind Iraqi kids?


Tell me, who do you think is to blame for this incident in 2005?
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 4650

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
1. They think that killing each other will bring about peace!

2. Uhh the americans who bring children into fucking war zones!? By the way, a lot of the stuff *is* covered up, it's worse than Vietnam over there.
Back to top
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 2020
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
1. They think that killing each other will bring about peace!


Maybe they are right ... let them kill each other

Lester wrote:
2. Uhh the americans who bring children into fucking war zones!? By the way, a lot of the stuff *is* covered up, it's worse than Vietnam over there.


You are so deluded by your intense desire to want this to be true that you can not differ fact from your own blog and stories. Instead you have to manufacture some concept of fault here. The american's are responsible for a suicide bomber driving around the corner and blowing themselves up? Do you have any concept of "personal responsibility"? You don't think the suicide bombers who saw a bunch of kids there hold any responsibility?

The american soldier came into the neighborhood to warn of attacks, they didn't bring children into a war zone, the suicide bombers decided that dead children (of their own people) was worth the chance to kill some americans. The soldiers where not "hiding behind the children" like your deluded blog author would like to think, they were trying to reach out the populace. Remember, this was 2005 (I know you have problems with facts in this case).

It was the bombers that made the explosives, it was the bombers that decided to detonate it, it was the bombers who killed those kids. Just like it was Hamas who planned and executed the assassination of school children for their political aim. That is an islamofacist tactic.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 4650

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
1. Yes, because killing has always brought so much peace in the past, I mean, it ended all wars!

2. Yes, I want people claiming to be protecting me killing children, this is my most heartfelt desire. I don't want anyone to die.

If the soldiers where warning of attacks why would they bring the children out into the open with *candy*?? Perhaps you believe they are just incredibly ignorant, which I suppose is possible.
Back to top
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 2020
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
1. Yes, because killing has always brought so much peace in the past, I mean, it ended all wars!

2. Yes, I want people claiming to be protecting me killing children, this is my most heartfelt desire. I don't want anyone to die.

If the soldiers where warning of attacks why would they bring the children out into the open with *candy*?? Perhaps you believe they are just incredibly ignorant, which I suppose is possible.


I believe it about you. You seem to be imagining that these kids were all huddled in their homes hiding out. Doubtful. The suicide bombers who killed these kids were going to kill innocents along with the soldiers. That was obviously their plan.

You really want it to be that these soldiers lured the children out into the street so they could die along with several soldiers! Get real and start thinking for once, rather then hoping or dreaming. These soldiers did not know they were going to be attacked at that moment. They knew there was trouble in the area like there was everywhere in Iraq.

The fact is that it was the suicide bombers who are responsible for the kids death; it was the suicide bombers that targeted the soldiers and the kids. You need to learn to identify areas of responsibility when you see it, all you are doing is enabling the kind of actions these suicide bombers do by excusing it and blaming others for the bombers actions.

Grow up.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 4650

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Obviously their plan? Now who wants to believe things that aren't true? Their plan is to rid their country of the huge fucking army that invaded it!

So if it was like everywhere else they weren't there as a warning they were there because.....?

Ahhh, a fact is it? You have video footage?
Back to top
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 2020
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
Obviously their plan? Now who wants to believe things that aren't true? Their plan is to rid their country of the huge fucking army that invaded it!


Yes, from the blog itself, it was obviously the suicide bombers plan. A lot more obvious then your ludicrous claim that the soldiers "lured" the kids out there so they could be blown up along side them. That's idiocy.

Lester wrote:
So if it was like everywhere else they weren't there as a warning they were there because.....?


The soldiers were there because the efforts to bring security means they must patrol the area, like they do now, like they have been doing. It is part and has been a part of the attempt to bring security to the area. The fact that you have to ask the question just demonstrates more and more about what you don't know or, at least, have no capacity to fathom about military operations over there. Instead, you glom onto some blog who posts that the soldiers are responsible for these kids deaths.

Who made the explosives that killed the kids? who set off the explosives? who drove the fucking car into the crowd of kids and soldiers and then exploded it? The answer to all of that is the suicide bombers. They are responsible for the kids deaths, not the soldiers.

Lester wrote:
Ahhh, a fact is it? You have video footage?


I knew you were going to respond in this way, which disappoints me because it is such a childish response.

I don't have video footage, only reports like your blog that state the suicide bombers blew themselves up! I am making the assumption that your blogger is not a liar and that you are not basing your hairbrained argument on a lie (I could be wrong, maybe you are simply deluded by some lying internet source). The suicide bombers blew themselves up, ergo, it is a fact that they are responsible for the deaths.

Your blogger did not report that the soldiers dragged the bombers and the car over the the crowd and detonated the car among themselves and the kids. I think he would have mentioned that if it were the case. No, the suicide bombers blew themselves up, killing the kids and some soldiers. How can you find their responsibility in dispute. It is a fact.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 4650

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
1. They aren't there to feed children, putting them in that kind of danger is completely unecessary.

2. So if they weren't warning the kids what the fuck where the kids doing there!?

3. Thats the kind of skepticism you should expect when you claim something is a fact but have no conclusive evidence.
Back to top
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 2020
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
1. They aren't there to feed children, putting them in that kind of danger is completely unecessary.

2. So if they weren't warning the kids what the fuck where the kids doing there!?

3. Thats the kind of skepticism you should expect when you claim something is a fact but have no conclusive evidence.


So, to be clear here, you are telling me that you do not believe the suicide bombers are responsible for these kids death?!
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 4650

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Not wholly responsible.
Back to top
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 2020
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
Not wholly responsible.


Well that is a start, at least you believe they are somewhat responsible. Now, how much? More then the soldiers, whom you erroneously believe are responsible, or less then them?
Back to top


Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Israel Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites Politics Blogs Politics
Politics blogs Politics blogs Article Directory Political Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Top Blog Sites