Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:41 am Post subject: LVC forum rules
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
Although the administrators and moderators of LVC Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owner of LVC Forum will be held responsible for the content of any message.
Basic Rules of LVC
1. No spamming other boards! We don't spam other boards about LVC. We need the same courtesy!
2. Signature rules. Maximum 120x60 button and no more than 3 text lines of default size and color. Let me repeat... A 120 x 60 button and no more that 3 lines of DEFAULT SIZE AND COLOR text.
3. Anything goes, except do not post people's personal information, or attack people personally, stick to the issues. Also don't post links to illegal sites. Constant racial hatred and bigotry and Death Threats are grounds for immediate banning.
4. Multiple personalities are not allowed. If you have multiple personalities we will find out about you and we will shut down all your accounts. Also if you post under someone else's account and do it to break the rules, or they break the rules and we tie you to them. We will ban you and them. This is just like carrying someone else's bags at the airport. Don't do it.
5. NO TROLLING. If you troll, your gone, simple as that.
The owners of LVC reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
if anyone sees a violation of the rules or thinks something should be pointed out, PM the moderators.
unlike in the conservative corner, your right to free speech will not be tampered with in this forum as long as you exhibit common sense and do not break the rules of LVC, posted above. do not worry, your posts will not be deleted for using profane language.