Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   


liberals

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Liberal Corner
Author Message
winston smithe
Newbie


Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: liberals Reply with quote
i think the term liberal, in its modern context, is a tag made up to project negative connotations and to give the impression of false unity when in reality, i think most 'liberals' just think that bush and the neo cons are murderous kants and want to oppose them, liberal in america doesnt seem to cover one ideology, it seems to be more a coallision against stromg arm imperialism and genocide



discuss
Back to top
Spider Jerusalem
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie


Joined: 21 Dec 2006
Posts: 73

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Everyone i've met who's called themself a liberal is a fuzzy-minded socialist.

Now, economics take a backseat to my concerns of the social stigmas in this country. But these so called liberals have the stupidest plans, somehow they think redistrubuting the wealth is going to end whoring, end abortions, end poverty, they need to layoff the lsd. It's burnedout all thier braincells..

And the worse of liberals never actually say they're liberal, because that would mean being honost. And liberals thrive on deception. So they infact call themselves "moderate". There's no such thing as a moderate, maybe moderate on some issues, but no-one can be a moderate, or a centrist. That's just not how we humans are programmed. And there's nothing moderate about the thing these fuckwauds say.

And retarded quasi-liberals fall for this moderate shit and that's how democratic politicians get into power. Through lies and exploiting the really stupid.
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2072

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Everyone i've met who's called themself a liberal is a fuzzy-minded socialist.

Now, economics take a backseat to my concerns of the social stigmas in this country. But these so called liberals have the stupidest plans, somehow they think redistrubuting the wealth is going to end whoring, end abortions, end poverty, they need to layoff the lsd. It's burnedout all thier braincells..

And the worse of liberals never actually say they're liberal, because that would mean being honost. And liberals thrive on deception. So they infact call themselves "moderate". There's no such thing as a moderate, maybe moderate on some issues, but no-one can be a moderate, or a centrist. That's just not how we humans are programmed. And there's nothing moderate about the thing these fuckwauds say.

And retarded quasi-liberals fall for this moderate shit and that's how democratic politicians get into power. Through lies and exploiting the really stupid.


dude,
you should quit while you are this far behind. you have no idea what you are talking about, in regards to every post i have seen of yours with the exception of one.

most of what you have stated here, about why liberals are bad, is exactly what this bunch of cons are doing.

turn off the fux news and maybe one day your mind can be set free.
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Everyone i've met who's called themself a liberal is a fuzzy-minded socialist.

Now, economics take a backseat to my concerns of the social stigmas in this country. But these so called liberals have the stupidest plans, somehow they think redistrubuting the wealth is going to end whoring, end abortions, end poverty, they need to layoff the lsd.


I wasn't aware that liberals were interested in ending whoring and abortions.

Quote:

And the worse of liberals never actually say they're liberal, because that would mean being honost. And liberals thrive on deception. So they infact call themselves "moderate". There's no such thing as a moderate, maybe moderate on some issues, but no-one can be a moderate, or a centrist. That's just not how we humans are programmed. And there's nothing moderate about the thing these fuckwauds say.

And retarded quasi-liberals fall for this moderate shit and that's how democratic politicians get into power. Through lies and exploiting the really stupid.


So, uhm. do you have anything to back that up? Or shall we just leave that as yet another senseless, inane tyrade? In case you wenre't aware, most of us are here for discussion, not trolling.
Back to top
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 2072

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Everyone i've met who's called themself a liberal is a fuzzy-minded socialist.

Now, economics take a backseat to my concerns of the social stigmas in this country. But these so called liberals have the stupidest plans, somehow they think redistrubuting the wealth is going to end whoring, end abortions, end poverty, they need to layoff the lsd.


I wasn't aware that liberals were interested in ending whoring and abortions.

Quote:

And the worse of liberals never actually say they're liberal, because that would mean being honost. And liberals thrive on deception. So they infact call themselves "moderate". There's no such thing as a moderate, maybe moderate on some issues, but no-one can be a moderate, or a centrist. That's just not how we humans are programmed. And there's nothing moderate about the thing these fuckwauds say.

And retarded quasi-liberals fall for this moderate shit and that's how democratic politicians get into power. Through lies and exploiting the really stupid.


So, uhm. do you have anything to back that up? Or shall we just leave that as yet another senseless, inane tyrade? In case you wenre't aware, most of us are here for discussion, not trolling.


hahaha
Back to top
Oolon Colluphid
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie


Joined: 14 Dec 2006
Posts: 133
Location: Florida

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shocked
Confused
I just can't bring myself to personally reply to spider. It's like kicking dirt into the wind. You just get dirty yourself.... Intellectual bankruptcy.
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oolon Colluphid wrote:

I just can't bring myself to personally reply to spider. It's like kicking dirt into the wind. You just get dirty yourself.... Intellectual bankruptcy.


It's a messy job, but someone's gotta do it.
Back to top
Docsmitter
Known Associate
Known Associate


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 311
Location: CA LE FOR NYE YAY

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
Oolon Colluphid wrote:

I just can't bring myself to personally reply to spider. It's like kicking dirt into the wind. You just get dirty yourself.... Intellectual bankruptcy.


It's a messy job, but someone's gotta do it.


I knew a rock once that had more brains then him/her. It was a very pretty rock, may I point out.

You should see what this guy/girl posts in the Myspace forums. Since he is genius enough to use the same name for both places.
Back to top
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Liberal Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Add to My Yahoo!

Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites