Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Lack of talk about the violation of Palin's privacy.

Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives

Goto page 1, 2  Next

CustomFordGirl
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Lack of talk about the violation of Palin's privacy. Reply with quote
I know, I've not been here for a while, and I'm sure most of you were glad I left, but sorry, I'm back!!

What are your opinions on the issue of Gov. Palin's e-mail being hacked?
Turk
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fuck her privacy
she is not entitled to privacy, she is a public servant and hopefully soon about to be impeached public servant.
Timetheos
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
When she started using a private email account for government business, she gave up any privacy of those emails.
aklvr12

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: palin Reply with quote
Palin for VP! I live in Europe and we think this is some kind of Democrat joke. Is it??
aklvr12

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: McCain Reply with quote
are you better off than 8 years ago?
aklvr12

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: McCain Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Timetheos wrote:
When she started using a private email account for government business, she gave up any privacy of those emails.

Perhaps, but it is not for a private citizen to investigate for himself.. THAT is a crime, and an invasion of privacy. It's already being investigated whether she was using her private e-mail account for public use, and it's none of our business until that investigation is complete. And just HOW do private pictures of her family constitute public work? Why did they post those?

In summation, my stance is this: the public is only entitled to know whether her private e-mail was used for official work, it is not our business exactly WHAT goes on in her e-mail, just as it isn't the government's business what goes on in YOUR e-mail until you commit a relevant crime.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: McCain Reply with quote
aklvr12 wrote:

8 years ago, I was 19, married, living with my husband and his parents, and sleeping on a couch.. if that's any of your business.
Today, I'm living with my fiance, live in our own house, have 2 cars, and getting ahead in life. In short, yes, my life is 100% better now than it was 8 years ago, and honestly, I look forward to 8 more Republican years.
CustomFordGirl
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The previous two "Guest" posts were me, my computer didn't log me in at first.
Spartacus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nope, we're not better off than we were 8 years ago. The only difference now is that America's history will forever be stained with the extremism of the Bush administration and the naivity of the American people.
aklvr12

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: palin's email Reply with quote
think Clinton's and their privacy and what Repugs did to them
aklvr12

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: McCain Reply with quote
Anonymous wrote:
aklvr12 wrote:

8 years ago, I was 19, married, living with my husband and his parents, and sleeping on a couch.. if that's any of your business.
Today, I'm living with my fiance, live in our own house, have 2 cars, and getting ahead in life. In short, yes, my life is 100% better now than it was 8 years ago, and honestly, I look forward to 8 more Republican years.

Interesting, what line of business, praytell??
CustomFordGirl
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Spartacus wrote:
Nope, we're not better off than we were 8 years ago. The only difference now is that America's history will forever be stained with the extremism of the Bush administration and the naivity of the American people.

Question: What does the past 8 years have to do with Palin's private e-mail account being hacked into by a private citizen who had no right to see it?

By the way, it's spelled "naivete", and do you think the only Americans who aren't stupid are those running for office and those who agree with you? And since when was a person's intelligence based on what beliefs they hold?
CustomFordGirl
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: Re: palin's email Reply with quote
aklvr12 wrote:
think Clinton's and their privacy and what Repugs did to them

Why change the subject? We're talking about one person's private e-mail account, not a series of affairs. Oh, and nobody tried saying Chelsea wasn't really the child of Bill and Hillary.
CustomFordGirl
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Turk wrote:
Fuck her privacy
she is not entitled to privacy, she is a public servant and hopefully soon about to be impeached public servant.

So public servants aren't entitled to a certain level of privacy? Should we be able to video tape them in the shower, then, or listen in on arguments they're having with their spouse? Why don't we all break into Obama or Biden's e-mails then, and see just what they're talking about. They, after all, are entitled to no more privacy than Palin.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2