Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Your Ad Here

Killer Cop Shoots Unarmed Boy/Caught On Tape
Goto page 1, 2  Next

thelast007
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Killer Cop Shoots Unarmed Boy/Caught On Tape Reply with quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMd_NCMETp4

COP SHOOTS UNARMED BOY WITH HIS HANDS IN THE AIR ON TAPE AFTER LYING IN REPORT SAYING HE WAS ATTACKED BY FOUR YOUNG MEN.

OTHER ADMINISTRATIONS TRIED TO COVER UP THE TRUTH AS WELL.

This is exactly 7 blocks from where i grew up.
I shortly attened high school exactly 4 blocks from here.

The cops were dirty then and they are still dirty now.
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That's a f%*#ing shame. Cops are definitely out of control. They received all of this funding after 9/11 and it has emboldened them even more. Nobody will get concerned, though till white kids start getting killed. Not that they haven't been pulling this crap for years, but now it is just as overt as it was in 1950. $100 bill says he gets off. Or, if not he will not go to a real prison and be put in general population. There are some good cops still in this country, but from time to time they need to be reminded who pays their salaries. Just think what would happen if Police Dept.'s started becoming privatized. I fear that is where we are heading.

Although Chicago cops seem to be going especially nuts here recently. Wasn't it in Chicago that the one cop beat up that barmaid? Wow!
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow, did I just walk into an anarchist thread?
thelast007
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
heck yeah lester Mad ! we're getting crunk and setting it off up in here Laughing
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm part of an anarchist group on myspace, and this topic gave me the biggest de ja vu.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Xerxes wrote:

Wasn't it in Chicago that the one cop beat up that barmaid? Wow!

yes.

they are bad but chicago is a big city and they are still way better than the NYPD.

in cincinnatti, ohio a couple years ago, the cops went on a 9 month tear and shot quite a few people. the cops are fucked up everywhere.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
what i think is most sick about this is that this cop shoots a guy in the head, and does not even stop to bend down and see if he is okay. i am sure after that, he was telling the other dude "you want to end up like this"
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:
what i think is most sick about this is that this cop shoots a guy in the head, and does not even stop to bend down and see if he is okay.

When you shoot someone in the head, you're pretty much guarenteed that they are "not okay". No need to stop and check.
thelast007
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
http://www.bcrevolution.ca/us_killer_cops.htm

police chase ends in 90 shots in an unarmed driver.
LA, California

all on tape again.

Police chases should have more restrictions.
thelast007
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Chicago: In June 1999, LaTanya Haggerty, a 19-year-old passenger in a car pulled over by Chicago police after a short chase, was shot dead when officers mistook the cell-phone in her hand for a gun.

In September 1999, the Chicago Police Board (a police adjudicatory body) opened a hearing to decide on a recommendation by the police chief that the officers should be dismissed from the force. A day after the Haggerty shooting, Chicago police officers shot dead Robert Russ, a former college football player, after he refused to get out of his car after a pursuit.

Chicago police torture
"...electric shock and cattle prods; near suffocation with a typewriter bag; mock executions with a pistol."

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap.....orture.php

http://www.truthinjustice.org/jon-burge.htm
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:
what i think is most sick about this is that this cop shoots a guy in the head, and does not even stop to bend down and see if he is okay.

When you shoot someone in the head, you're pretty much guarenteed that they are "not okay". No need to stop and check.

true...if anyone was ever shot in front of me, in the head or not, the first thing i would do is ty to see if anything could be done.
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:
exton wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:

true...if anyone was ever shot in front of me, in the head or not, the first thing i would do is ty to see if anything could be done.

I think if someone got shot in the head in front of me my first reaction would be to retch, barf, spew, pray to the porcelain god, perhaps you could say I would have a little technicolour yawn, vomit, if you will.
thelast007
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:
exton wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:

I think if someone got shot in the head in front of me my first reaction would be to retch, barf, spew, pray to the porcelain god, perhaps you could say I would have a little technicolour yawn, vomit, if you will.

run darn it. (if i didn't do it.)
look around to see who saw me shoot. (if i did it)
fellfire
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
thelast007 wrote:
Lester wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:
exton wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:

I respect your thoroughness! Very Happy
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
thelast007 wrote:

and hope to not get sprayed with lead in the process

Quote:

then immediately bust caps in the witnesses and drive to mexico.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Conspiracies and Theories All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2