Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Judge: It's 'high time' to legalize pot

Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives

chevydriver1123
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Judge: It's 'high time' to legalize pot Reply with quote
Kudos to Judge Grey, and before anyone cries liberal activist judge. Judge Grey ran against Boxer in 2004 as a Libertarian.

http://rawstory.com/blog/2009/.....alize-pot/
Dave Randal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I love how people like to pretend that the legalization is just a big liberal activist thing. Sure in history liberals have been for legalization of marijuana but for the last thirty years Libertarians are the ones that have been pushing it the most. In fact today I would be willing to bet that more liberals especially political liberals are very much against the legalization of marijuana possibly for the same reasons that most liberals and Christian conservatives are against violent video games and rock music.
chevydriver1123
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dave Randal wrote:
I love how people like to pretend that the legalization is just a big liberal activist thing. Sure in history liberals have been for legalization of marijuana but for the last thirty years Libertarians are the ones that have been pushing it the most. In fact today I would be willing to bet that more liberals especially political liberals are very much against the legalization of marijuana possibly for the same reasons that most liberals and Christian conservatives are against violent video games and rock music.

x2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1