Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
John McCain/ Barak Hussein Obama

Home // Other Parties

john_quincy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: John McCain/ Barak Hussein Obama Reply with quote
I would like your responses on this topic please: Anybody who's a little familiar with the concept, primarily the major symtoms of a person who suffers the "mental illness of Co-Dependency", may want to consider what's becoming somewhat apparent to me. This Disease which I'll term "Mental Virus C.D.,may be affecting an extremely large population much like it does an individual. Perhaps something or someone of Titanic influence has managed to infiltrate the minds of "ignorant" people. Ignorant, meaning unaware, uninformed, and the disillusioned people,by this Social Abuse. It may catagorize itself basically in an A or B type trait. For instance, people or groups who question Pres. Candidate, John McCain of whether he's an American Citizen, who's Father mind you was a ranking Admiral, U.S.Navy., and McCain himself a former VietNam Vet/P.O.W. This type of Mental Blindness corrupts one's Reasoning and robs you of your Common Sense if left untreated. Conversely, those who fail to question Sen. Barak Hussien Obama's, Muslim name and roots are suffering worse. How simple is it to "Imagine" for instance, someone who's born and raised in a predominant Islamic country with an Ancestry to the United States, fair as a Political Candidate in Let's say, Iraq, with the name George Washington Smith? Call 1-800-449-8255 and get Good Mental Treatment from, Michael Savage. Sincerely, John Quincy Flores.

Toxic
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have no reason to question either of them. I could even go so far as to accuse anyone who questions either of them as being mentally unstable and missing of common sense. But that'd be entirely unfair of me, wouldn't it?

Now stop spamming your bullshit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Other Parties All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1