Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
John McCain/Barack Hussien Obama/Distorted Thinking issues..

Home // Conservative Corner

john_quincy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: John McCain/Barack Hussien Obama/Distorted Thinking issues.. Reply with quote
Anybody who's a little familiar with the concept, primarily the major symtoms of a person who suffers the "mental illness of Co-Dependency", may want to consider what's becoming somewhat apparent to me. This Disease which I'll term "Mental Virus C.D.,may be affecting an extremely large population much like it does an individual. Perhaps something or someone of Titanic influence has managed to infiltrate the minds of "ignorant" people. Ignorant, meaning unaware, uninformed, and the disillusioned people,by this Social Abuse. It may catagorize itself basically in an A or B type trait. For instance, people or groups who question Pres. Candidate, John McCain of whether he's an American Citizen, who's Father mind you was a ranking Admiral, U.S.Navy., and McCain himself a former VietNam Vet/P.O.W. This type of Mental Blindness corrupts one's Reasoning and robs you of your Common Sense if left untreated. Conversely, those who fail to question Sen. Barak Hussien Obama's, Muslim name and roots are suffering worse. How simple is it to "Imagine" for instance, someone who's born and raised in a predominant Islamic country with an Ancestry to the United States, fair as a Political Candidate in Let's say, Iraq, with the name George Washington Smith? Call 1-800-449-8255 and get Good Mental Treatment from, Michael Savage. Sincerely, John Quincy Flores.
Toxic
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Gee, thanks! I have a Mental Virus (TM) because I don't like John McCain! I never would have known!
Turk
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
John Mccain is a douche bag
chevydriver1123
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Screw that closet bigot Micheal Savage, screw that empty suit Obama and screw John McAmensty. I say your the one that needs some help my partisan right wing friend.
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
john_quincy wrote:
For instance, people or groups who question Pres. Candidate, John McCain of whether he's an American Citizen, who's Father mind you was a ranking Admiral, U.S.Navy., and McCain himself a former VietNam Vet/P.O.W.

John McCain was born in panama; that's a fact.

If you knew that, and only that, then it would make a lot of sense to question his eligibility to be president. If you're born in a foreign country, you're not necessarily able to be president.

However, what such people don't know is that the place in panama that he was born was sovereign U.S. territory at the time. He's a natural born citizen, even though he wasn't born in the continental united states.

It's a little immature to accuse confused people of having a mental disorder.

It's only after you've explained things to them that you should call them stupid or insane.

Quote:

Conversely, those who fail to question Sen. Barak Hussien Obama's, Muslim name and roots are suffering worse.

There actually isn't any excuse for this. Barack Obama isn't a muslim radical. That's painfully obvious.
JLV
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Toxic wrote:
Gee, thanks! I have a Mental Virus (TM) because I don't like John McCain! I never would have known!

LOL @ Mental Virus ( TM )
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
so in "the land of the free" a country that exists solely because a group of people sought the freedom to worship how they see fit, we should consider a person unfit to do a job because their mythological belief may be different from your mythological belief, based on their name? i mean come on, he is not running for bishop...
John_Quincy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote
Hi!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Conservative Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1