Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Jack Kennedy Who killed Him?

Home // Conspiracies and Theories

Was Lee Harvey Oswald the lone shooter?
  Yes, he was the lone shooter, and the Warren Commission was right in it's findings
  No, he was part of a conspiracy
  There was a conspiracy, but he was just a dupe
  There was a conspiracy and the Warren Commission was designed to cover up what really happened
View Results
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Jack Kennedy Who killed Him? Reply with quote
I say that it was a lot of people, from right here in the good old US of A, that killed Mr. Kennedy. He was getting ready to pull military advisors and everything from Vietnam, he tried to get the country onto a silver standard and he was pushing to get rid of J. Edgar Hoover and a whole lot of things. Do you disagree? Well, do ya punk? Let's discuss...... Rolling Eyes

For easy reference, if you think it will help you win this debate I will post the Warren Commission final report here:
http://www.archives.gov/resear.....on-report/
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i do not disagree but kennedy had his hands in so many things that even at the time of the warren commission, it would have been hard to pinpoint exactly who was responsible.

i saw a jacke O impersonator a month or so ago and she touched on this...she stated that the warren commission was definately bogus, but one of the reasons why they supported it was because they did not want to have to go through the trouble of exposing all the dirt in jack's life, that could have contributed to his murder.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
do you know that jackie was paid $1 million to not divorce jack?
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now i ain't sayin she a gold digger...
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wanna heal America? This is a good place to start.
Quote:
    E. Howard Hunt's Deathbed Confession
    Saint John Hunt, E. Howard Hunt's oldest son, yesterday dropped new bombshells about his father's story. Hunt was first made aware of what his father knew about the events of November 22nd 1963 when he came into receipt of hand-written memos that outlined the birth of the plot to kill JFK in Miami where it was discussed that a coup needed to take place in order to topple Kennedy and save the CIA from being splintered into a thousand pieces, as JFK had promised.

http://www.rollingstone.com/po.....oward_hunt
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
A/J Article and audio link:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/ar.....irator.htm
Complete and utter silence from the media:
http://portland.indymedia.org/.....7001.shtml
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does anyone here even know who E. Howard Hunt is?
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nope.
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
    Everette Howard Hunt, Jr. (October 9, 1918 - January 23, 2007) was an American author and spy. He worked for the CIA and later the White House under President Richard Nixon. Hunt, with G. Gordon Liddy and others, was one of the White House's "plumbers" — a secret team of operatives charged with fixing "leaks". Information disclosures had proved an embarrassment to the Nixon administration when defense analyst Daniel Ellsberg sent a series of documents, which came to be known as the Pentagon Papers, to The New York Times. In the ensuing Watergate Scandal, Hunt was convicted of burglary, conspiracy, and wiretapping, eventually serving 33 months in prison.

Quote:
Rolling Stone contained an extensive article on Hunt, based in large part on an interview with his eldest son St. John. It describes Hunt's alleged deathbed confessions of his supposed knowledge and indirect complicity in the JFK assassination.[12] Among other things, the article claims that Hunt, in hand-written notes and a voice recording to St. John, implicated Lyndon B. Johnson, and CIA operator Cord Meyer as the key players in the JFK assassination conspiracy. According to Hunt's son, Hunt claimed the other assassin was a French gunman on the grassy knoll, often identified in other assassination theories as Lucien Sarti.

The following is a transcript of Hunt's confession on the audio tape clip:

I heard from Frank that LBJ had designated Cord Meyer, Jr. to undertake a larger organization while keeping it totally secret. Cord Meyer himself was a rather favorite member of the Eastern aristocracy. He was a graduate of Yale University and had joined the Marine Corps during the war and lost an eye in the Pacific fighting.

I think that LBJ settled on Meyer as an opportunist, parent—like himself a parent—and a man who had very little left to him in life ever since JFK had taken Cord's wife as one of his mistresses. I would suggest that Cord Meyer welcomed the approach from LBJ, who was after all only the Vice President at that time and of course could not number Cord Meyer among JFK's admirers—quite the contrary.

As for Dave Phillips, I knew him pretty well at one time. He worked for me during the Guatemala project. He had made himself useful to the agency in Santiago, Chile where he was an American businessman. In any case, his actions, whatever they were, came to the attention of the Santiago station chief and when his resume became known to people in the Western hemisphere division he was brought in to work on Guatemalan operations.

Sturgis and Morales and people of that ilk stayed in apartment houses during preparations for the big event. Their addresses were very subject to change, so that where a fellow like Morales had been one day, you'd not necessarily associated [sic] with that address the following day. In short, it was a very mobile experience.

Let me point out at this point, that if I had wanted to fictionalize what went on in Miami and elsewhere during the run up for the big event, I would have done so. But I don't want any unreality to tinge this particular story, or the information, I should say. I was a benchwarmer on it and I had a reputation for honesty.

I think it's essential to refocus on what this information that I've been providing you—and you alone, by the way—consists of. What is important in the story is that we've backtracked the chain of command up through Cord Meyer and laying [sic] the doings at the doorstep of LBJ. He, in my opinion, had an almost maniacal urge to become President. He regarded JFK, as he was in fact, an obstacle to achieving that. He could have waited for JFK to finish out his term and then undoubtedly a second term. So that would have put LBJ at the head of a long list of people who were waiting for some change in the executive branch.
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
    Hunt climbed the ladder at CIA, he was known to have been deeply involved in the 1954 overthrow of the democratically-elected but unfortunately left-leaning government of Guatemala. After the coup, approximately 150,000 Guatemalans were killed by US-backed authorities, and another 50,000 were 'disappeared.' Several years later, Hunt was a key figure in the 'Bay of Pigs' plan to invade Cuba and topple Fidel Castro, a mission devised under Eisenhower but disastrously executed under John F. Kennedy in 1961. What other espionage Hunt may have been involved with remains unknown. The CIA does not issue career profiles.

Although the direct evidence is scant, many Americans suspect that the CIA -- and Hunt -- were involved in the assassination of President Kennedy. Hunt always said he was in Washington DC on November 22, 1963, the day Kennedy was killed in Dallas. In the immediate aftermath of the crime, three men were detained, then allowed to go. Their identities were never ascertained, and official reports merely described them as "railroad bums," but photographs of one of these un-named men resemble Hunt, and one of the other men resembles Frank Sturgis, one of the Watergate burglers who had previously been involved with the Bay of Pigs fiasco. A 1975 FBI analysis of the photos concluded that "neither E. Howard Hunt nor Frank Sturgis appear as any of the three derelicts arrested in Dallas, Texas, as shown in the photographs submitted". In 1981, Hunt won a $650,000 libel lawsuit against Liberty Lobby, publisher of the newsletter Spotlight, which had accused him of being involved in Kennedy's assassination. That verdict and award were appealed, however, and overturned at retrial after witnesses swore they had seen Hunt in Dallas on that day.

Interviewed by Slate in 2004, Hunt was asked point-blank where he was the day Kennedy was killed, and he replied, "No comment". After Hunt's death, his eldest son claimed that his father had drawn diagrams and left tape recordings explaining how the assassination had been orchestrated by Kennedy's Vice President, Lyndon B. Johnson.
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:

now i ain't sayin she a gold digger...

She'd probably get more from divorce.
B of O Town

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Johnson Did It! Reply with quote
No doubt in my mind that LBJ had JFK killed. If memory serves me correctly a lot of documents are due to come out in 2029. Johnson sealed them by an Executive Order. Johnson went NUTZ at the end of his life. In my humble opinionation it was because he was coming to terms with his life and the sins including several murders he orchestrated. At the end of your life, it all comes to haunt you. OJ Simpson has that to look forward to. I was around the White House photographer Cecil Stouten (sp?) a few times in the late 80s and early 90s. He just recently passed. Anyway I brought up my Johnson theory to him and he got really upset with me. Oh well, he might not have been in the know or maybe he had blinders on.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Conspiracies and Theories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1