Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
It says introduce yourself so here it goes...

Home // General Chatter

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

American Infidel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: It says introduce yourself so here it goes... Reply with quote
Hey everyone, my name's Andrew. Since this forum is political, I'll start with that aspect of my life.

I do not pledge allegiance to any one political party per se but I tend to swing towards republican. I'm extremely conservative as you will probably find out if you read my posts.

I'll sort of reveal my age here but don't hate me for it...I don't really know how old yall are but I'm a senior in a public high school. I wrestle and it's the best sport ever. I plan to starts as a cadet at West Point this summer if all goes well.

I enjoy doing anything outdoors, being involved in church activities, and discussing/debating political issues.

Anyone else care to introduce themselves?

Andrew
Cantskate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I might as well introduce myself also.

My name is Daniel, and I live in Southern California.

I am very conservative but have some Libertarian ideals that poke their head out during my debates.

Like American Infidel, I am also a high school senior attending a public high school. I do not play any sports, but that is because of an injury that has hampered my ability to do so.

My hope for next year(school year) is to attend Pepperdine University and major in computer science.

I guess it's time for someone else to introduce themself.
JoeysAngyl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, let's see...

My name is Noelle, I am 24 years old, and I live in So Cal as well. I am currently a full time college student in the Los Angeles Community College District, as an aspiring double major of liberal arts for teaching and theater arts.

I am a liberal, definitely not republican, not so much democrat either, but then again I choose not to limit myself to a party.

I am pretty laid back, enjoy discussing things with others without bashing and all that as for the most part I am big on respect.
corey michael
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi. My name is Corey. I am graduating from the University of South Alabama in a couple of days. I am a double major in Public Relations and Sociology, but I could probably have a third major in History with one more semester. I am from Ocean Springs, Mississippi. Well, my family and I are from all over the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I have family who live or have lived in almost every city along that coast, now that I think about it. Anyways, you will probably find that I am not the stereotypical southern person. I am not the norm. I consider myself a moderate. I sit on the fence leaning to the left and I have a bit of libertarian in me. I do not claim a political party and I wish more people would do the same. I find it leads to groupthink. There are other things that I feel like mentioning, but everything comes in time.
JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi my name is Jon...

I guess I'm pretty Liberal.

I like computers.

I like chicks.

I like politics.

Let's play!
Patriot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
My name is J. I am fairly conservative. Born and raised in a Christian household so I have strong opinions on ethics and morals. Love to debate and you will probably see more of that later. I am 19. No beating around the bush there! I really like the fact that people younger and younger are getting interested in politics. Support your opinions and you would be on the recieving end of my witty sarcasm bite! Hehehe Twisted Evil
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi, you can call me Lester, it's not my name, but just cause your paranouid doesn't mean they're not out to get you lol Razz

I'm well and truly for communism.

In almost all things I'm probably Liberal, but I do differ on a case by case basis.
Guido

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey everyone, you can call me Guido.

I lead quite a liberal philosophy, and this - of course - influences my political sense greatly. Just so you know: I am anti-authority, anti-religion, self empowered, artistic and find stupid people (check your definition) extremely unbearable. But I am nice, so don't be frightened Wink

I look foreward to discussing many topics with you all!
alligirl78

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm Allison. I am a registered Democrat and proud of it Twisted Evil I am the 28 yr old at-home mom of 2 gorgeous little boys here in MI. I am the State Coordinator for the American Bullmastiff Assoc. Rescue program in MI, treasurer for Wonderland Samoyed Safe Haven, was the '05 fundraising chair for the Shiawassee County Dem Party and I tinker around in theatre every once in awhile. We just wrapped a terrific production of August Wilson's "Jitney" and I was lucky enough to be the stage manager of that wonderful play with an equally wonderful cast.

I come from a blue collar family. My mom was a social worker before she passed , my step-father is a social worker, my father a trucker,my sister is a teacher and my husband is an Ironworker. We are also a proud, union family.

Nice to meet everyone and looking forward to healthy, amicable debates!

Allison
JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
alligirl78 wrote:
I'm Allison. I am a registered Democrat and proud of it Twisted Evil I am the 28 yr old at-home mom of 2 gorgeous little boys here in MI. I am the State Coordinator for the American Bullmastiff Assoc. Rescue program in MI, treasurer for Wonderland Samoyed Safe Haven, was the '05 fundraising chair for the Shiawassee County Dem Party and I tinker around in theatre every once in awhile. We just wrapped a terrific production of August Wilson's "Jitney" and I was lucky enough to be the stage manager of that wonderful play with an equally wonderful cast.

I come from a blue collar family. My mom was a social worker before she passed , my step-father is a social worker, my father a trucker,my sister is a teacher and my husband is an Ironworker. We are also a proud, union family.

Nice to meet everyone and looking forward to healthy, amicable debates!

Allison

Michigan is getting quite a bit of snow right about now eh?
haywood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
My name is Haywood.
I was invited to join this group by the good Jon.
Glad to be here, hope we can have good arguments.
johnnycade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Okay...here it goes.

I'm Molly. I'm a junior in public high school, and 16 years old, (so forgive me if my opinions lack...knowledge or a sort,) and I consider myself to be a conservative. I'm in my school's Model United Nations, which is slightly ironic, I suppose, seeing as I find the UN rather useless...(hey, something has to go on college apps next year.) Looks like I'm the only one on here who can't vote yet...but thankfully I'll be able to for the next election. I really try to stay on top of current events, especially with politics as to avoid being an ignorant person. =)

Eh...other than that...I live in Pennsylvania, and am beyond upset we didn't re-elect Santorum to the Senate...since he's more or less my favorite politician.

Yeah, I'm not very exciting, if you can't tell.
AmericanBloodBrother

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I guess I'll just say hey again, considering I only introduced myself in the "Conservative Corner".

My name is Andrew, I'm 17 years old. Currently, I'm attending a public highschool as a senior. On June 26th 2007 I will be shipping to Ft. Benning, GA to start my infantry training in the U.S. Army. Despite my age, I've been following politics since around 2004, and find it one of my favorite issues to debate/argue about. Where I stand, the ground is hard, so I wouldn't count on trying to sway me from the right. I don't care too much of what others think of me, and if my views are too extreme for you, then you might as well turn the other cheek 'cause I don't lighten up for anyone.

I'm an only child living with my father, who claims to be Republican, but his bleeding heart Liberal girlfriend (whom is on the U.N. board of directors for the on-going feminist movement) tells me otherwise. Honestly, I can't stand either of the two, so I just leave politics out of our discussions.

So yeah....Oh, I left one thing out, I hate the U.N.
SHELBY

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wasup my name is Shelby, i consider myself Anarchist, i believe money and the government should be abolished altogether, i like to hear other peoples points of view, and i love criticism so feel free to, ask questions, argue or just say hey! PEACE
alligirl78

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
JesusLopezViejo wrote:

Michigan is getting quite a bit of snow right about now eh?

Just the west side and more northern parts of MI. I WISH we had all that snow. No...it's just cold here...lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // General Chatter All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8