Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Israel should be supported

Home // Israel Corner

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Freddie
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Israel should be supported Reply with quote
Israel has the right to exist just like we in the US do. You don't like that they have the land they do? Well I'm sure there are a few native Americans who would like to hear your plan for giving back the land of their ancestry.

When you're done with that dissertation you can begin on your next one dealing with Mexico and how we can get them California and Texas back.

We should support Israel. We should support the palastenian's in getting themselves on track but no land for peace deals will ever work. Iran, Iraq Seria should take the palastenians in instead of turning them aside or putting weapons in there hands.
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I thought that it would be most relevant to post this link here. It is a letter signed by several Israeli soldiers who refuse to support the oppression of Palestine:
http://www.seruv.org.il/defaulteng.asp
Freddie
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'll take a look at the letter but guess what you'd get the same from our own military all through out history, you are always going to have contrasting things like this. I'm betting you'll find palastinian soldiers making the same kind of statements.
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Freddie wrote:
I'll take a look at the letter but guess what you'd get the same from our own military all through out history, you are always going to have contrasting things like this. I'm betting you'll find palastinian soldiers making the same kind of statements.

I can't recall any Palestinean letters being written, maybe someone out there knows of some.
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: Israel should be supported Reply with quote
Freddie wrote:

When you're done with that dissertation you can begin on your next one dealing with Mexico and how we can get them California and Texas back.

I, for one, support giving texas back to the mexicans. I sure don't want it.

Quote:

We should support Israel.

That's like saying "we should support the troops". It's meaningless without qualification.

That is, in what sense should we support them?
I'm all for preventing wars, but that's not the same as throwing our support behind the decisions of their government, nor is it the same as providing them with weapons and money.
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
We have been supporting them since their inception. Militarily, monetarily and unquestionably. What more can we possibly do to support them, go there ourselves and start killing Palestinians ourselves?

Last edited by Xerxes on Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Mike
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: Israel should be supported Reply with quote
exton wrote:

I, for one, support giving texas back to the mexicans. I sure don't want it.

Now wait, you have a problem with the great state of Texas? You should come here and say that. Razz
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
'Cause i'll get shot?

That doesn't say much for the state of civilization in texas.
Raibeart
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
http://www.globalexchange.org/.....asons.html
Freddie
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Israel is not more illegal than the United States or Australia. Israel was has been taken from their land many times in attempts to scatter them to the wind.

Palastinian car bombs and suicide bombs I suppose are not considered human rights violations.

Israel is backed against the sea and surrounded by those who want to destroy the country and much more, they want to destroy the people. They are not concerned with peace, they are concerned with anahalating the people.

Everytime Israel gives a little and shrinks it's borders some it just gives terrorist closer boarders to launch granades and missles futher in on the people of Israel.

Palastine is a terrorist country, so is Syria and Iran. Syria and Iran will not allow the Palastinian people to come into their countries. Why do you think that is? One reason is it keeps them warring with Israel. Palastine is just a tool used by the terrorist states around them. You want to support Palastine then you should support Israel.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Israel should be supported Reply with quote
i am sorry freddie, but this statement is absurd, contradictory, and it screams that you are a racist fuck.

[quote="Freddie"]
Quote:
Israel has the right to exist just like we in the US do. You don't like that they have the land they do? Well I'm sure there are a few native Americans who would like to hear your plan for giving back the land of their ancestry.

are you fucking kidding me? if you are in favor of stealing palestinian lands for israel, then naturally you should be in favor of giving the native americans back their land. it is the same situation as with israel.

Quote:

sorry buddy that is a totally different situation. mexico is a country. no one is oppressively occupying mexico denying them the right to self-govern.

[quote]We should support Israel. We should support the palastenian's in getting themselves on track[quote]

so we should support the palestinians in accepting a fate of being prisoners of israel?

Quote:
but no land for peace deals will ever work.

how do you figure?

Quote:
Iran, Iraq Seria should take the palastenians in instead of turning them aside or putting weapons in there hands.

why should the palestinians move out of the land they have lived on for the past 1,000 years? why should the u.s. be israel's umbilical chord and put weapons in their hands?
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Freddie wrote:
Israel is not more illegal than the United States or Australia.

the majority of the people living in the united states and australia support the governments in power and those governments are democratically elected by the citizens. furthermore, the existance of the u.s. and australia is not pending on a minority of people oppressing a majority of people.

Quote:
Israel was has been taken from their land many times in attempts to scatter them to the wind.

wtf are you talking about? maybe you should take an english class so that other can understand what the fuck you are trying to say.

is that that the jews have been taken from their land in attempts to "scatter them in the wind"?

if so how does this justify your racism?

Quote:
Palastinian car bombs and suicide bombs I suppose are not considered human rights violations.

who said that?

Quote:
Israel is backed against the sea and surrounded by those who want to destroy the country and much more, they want to destroy the people. They are not concerned with peace, they are concerned with anahalating the people.

and where did you get this bullshit information? the turner diaries: arab edition?

Quote:
Palastine is a terrorist country, so is Syria and Iran. Syria and Iran will not allow the Palastinian people to come into their countries.

lets say you live in alabama and your racist family has had its roots there for the past 250 years...are you going to want to be forced to move to indiana? so why the fuck should the palestinians? where did you invent this bullshit notion that the palestinian people are not allowed to relocate anywhere? is your hatred causing you to confuse the refugee crisis?
Freddie
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:
Freddie wrote:
Israel is not more illegal than the United States or Australia.

the majority of the people living in the united states and australia support the governments in power and those governments are democratically elected by the citizens. furthermore, the existance of the u.s. and australia is not pending on a minority of people oppressing a majority of people.

Quote:
Israel was has been taken from their land many times in attempts to scatter them to the wind.

wtf are you talking about? maybe you should take an english class so that other can understand what the fuck you are trying to say.

is that that the jews have been taken from their land in attempts to "scatter them in the wind"?

if so how does this justify your racism?

Quote:

who said that?

Quote:

and where did you get this bullshit information? the turner diaries: arab edition?

Quote:
Palastine is a terrorist country, so is Syria and Iran. Syria and Iran will not allow the Palastinian people to come into their countries.

lets say you live in alabama and your racist family has had its roots there for the past 250 years...are you going to want to be forced to move to indiana? so why the fuck should the palestinians? where did you invent this bullshit notion that the palestinian people are not allowed to relocate anywhere? is your hatred causing you to confuse the refugee crisis?

As usual you open you mouth about things you have no idea about. Show me where I'm a racist. I don't live in Alabama either. Don't worry about my english skills worry more about your lack of understanding of the world around you.

Do a little research on the matter rather than throw absenities at people who don't share your ultra leftist ideals and maybe we can discuss this like civilized human beings.

The real problem is with yourlack of tolerance and yourhatred. You don't know me and you assume way too much about me.

I love all people, I don't care about there race or creed. I pray for those who reject God but I do not hate nor do I treat them poorly. I hate sin but I do not hate the person sinning. You on the other hand seem to have an issue with anyone who uses the word "Israel" in a positive sense or the name "Christ" unless there is a profanity behind it.

You can't bully me with your overbearing inane blathering. That stuff may work for you out on the school yard but not here. You talk to me about hate when you learn a little more about the hatred you exhibit.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hey freddie,
i pointed out your ignorant statements and showed that you do not know shit about the world around you. your statements reflect ignorance, intolerance and hypocrisy. the u.s. media is an anti-palestinian propaganda machine. i am sorry that you have fallen victim to it.

how about you try to prove the statements of yours that i ripped apart correct. until then, i am not going to respond to your crying. quit being such a sensitive baby about me typing curse words in my statements and using it as a cop out.
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hey freddo,

how the fuck does this work or make any sense?

"You want to support Palastine then you should support Israel."

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3