Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Is the federal reserve a scam? Watch this video...

Home // Government Watch

JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Is the federal reserve a scam? Watch this video... Reply with quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUbaCWyxJo0

What can you do to help?

http://www.petitiononline.com/fedres/petition.html
JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Abraham Lincoln (assassinated) - founder of national debt free money (Greenbacks)

Andrew Jackson (attempted assassination) - revoked power from private individuals to make money for the country "Broke the Bank"

James Garfield (assassinated) - attempted to nationalize money making

John F. Kennedy (assasinated) - signed executive order to regain control of Federal Reserve
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
JesusLopezViejo wrote:

John F. Kennedy (assasinated) - signed executive order to regain control of Federal Reserve

wow...just imagine if this would have been implemented, how much better off our country would be.
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Anyone know how to get around a block put on a site by an administrator? Youtube isn't working.
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". -- Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

Yes it is a very dangerous operation, indeed! We have been warned by a whole host of Senators and Congressmen over the years. Most prolific of these is Lewis T McFadden, a Depression era Congressman from PA. Subpoenaes were issued for the Chairman of the Fed to testify before Congress about usury fees and a whole host of complaints and concerns. A yearly audit of the Fed was ordered by Congress. None of these things ever came to fruition and was swept under the carpet after a third attempt on his life was sucessful outside of his Washington home. You never hear the name of this man in our history books, the media or anywhere! To date, the Fed has never been audited

What is most interesting is that most of our presidents who have been assasinated have been the ones who tried to oppose or regulate the Fed, get the country back on a gold standard or just abolish it completely. The majority of stockholders of the Fed are not even on our shores, so that poses the question: Who really owns America?

"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are the United States government's institutions.
They are not government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people
of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign swindlers"
-- Congressional
Record 12595-12603 -- Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the Committee on Banking and
Currency June 10, 1932
thelast007
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Living my life in the constant state of having an orgasm every second could not compare to my joy if the Federal Reserve System was shut down tomorrow.

www.myspace.com/abolishthefederalreserve
shankarsingam
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I m wondering if anyone could tell me what the relationship is bewteen the Federal Reserve and the WTO, IMF or the World Bank. Are they one and the same?
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
shankarsingam wrote:
I m wondering if anyone could tell me what the relationship is bewteen the Federal Reserve and the WTO, IMF or the World Bank. Are they one and the same?

The Federal Reserve Bank is the actual system that enables the IMF and the World Bank to do their dirty work around the globe. There IS a relationship, but on paper, they are separate entities.
Turk
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
JesusLopezViejo wrote:
Abraham Lincoln (assassinated) - founder of national debt free money (Greenbacks)

Andrew Jackson (attempted assassination) - revoked power from private individuals to make money for the country "Broke the Bank"

James Garfield (assassinated) - attempted to nationalize money making

This is all very interesting
A centeral bank should not be necessary in a free enterprise america
Turk
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
shankarsingam wrote:
Yes they very much are

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Government Watch All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1