Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
if someone could exlpain

Home // Atheism Versus Religion

thatoneguy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: if someone could exlpain Reply with quote
So when "god" made the earth, universe, people, etc. where did the stuff to make them come from? can god magicly craft atoms?
And what about the first person? did he or she just pop into existance and just walk around going cool, now where the F am i?
People say the big bang made something out of nothing. well it sounds like god(if hes real) did too.
And what is up with "faith". If god reallllllyyyy wanted people to believe in him and do good, why the hell doesnt he just come down and show us?
as you can tell, im athiest, and if god came down to earth i would change pretty fast.

hows this "god i want you to set my house on fire right now.(because he could if he could save you from a fire right?) well it looks like there is no fire in my house, guess god doesnt really want people to believe in him, or he would have set my house on fire so i would believe.

one more thing, wtf is with thanking god for the food on the table before you eat."thank you god for providing us with this meal". god didnt do jack. the farmer planted the crop/raised the animal, the food got harvented/slaughtered by the farmer, the food got sent to packaging builing, but in trucks and sent to stores, where you then go and buy it. NO GOD INVOLVED!

i bet some of you have noticed that scientology is rediculos because the founder was a science fiction author and the religion/cult involves spaceships and aliens.
Well christianity was founded on a person that never had sex getting pregnant. well im just putting it out there that she was probly a whore and didnt want her husband to beat the crap out of her. But if you say, god made me pregnant i never had sex, well then i has to be true right?
Spartacus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: if someone could exlpain Reply with quote
thatoneguy wrote:
So when "god" made the earth, universe, people, etc. where did the stuff to make them come from? can god magicly craft atoms?
And what about the first person? did he or she just pop into existance and just walk around going cool, now where the F am i?
People say the big bang made something out of nothing. well it sounds like god(if hes real) did too.
And what is up with "faith". If god reallllllyyyy wanted people to believe in him and do good, why the hell doesnt he just come down and show us?
as you can tell, im athiest, and if god came down to earth i would change pretty fast.

hows this "god i want you to set my house on fire right now.(because he could if he could save you from a fire right?) well it looks like there is no fire in my house, guess god doesnt really want people to believe in him, or he would have set my house on fire so i would believe.

one more thing, wtf is with thanking god for the food on the table before you eat."thank you god for providing us with this meal". god didnt do jack. the farmer planted the crop/raised the animal, the food got harvented/slaughtered by the farmer, the food got sent to packaging builing, but in trucks and sent to stores, where you then go and buy it. NO GOD INVOLVED!

i bet some of you have noticed that scientology is rediculos because the founder was a science fiction author and the religion/cult involves spaceships and aliens.
Well christianity was founded on a person that never had sex getting pregnant. well im just putting it out there that she was probly a whore and didnt want her husband to beat the crap out of her. But if you say, god made me pregnant i never had sex, well then i has to be true right?

Here I was thinking you were asking an honest question yet you turn out to be nothing but a troll Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
Here I was thinking you were asking an honest question yet you turn out to be nothing but a troll

psh. whatever.[/list]

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Atheism Versus Religion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1