Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Howard Stern: Ill never vote Democrat again

Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives

chevydriver1123
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Howard Stern: Ill never vote Democrat again Reply with quote
Howard has every right to be pissed, the Democrats were screwing with his job here. If someone idiots in Washington were purposely screwing with my job I would be pissed too. Dont think though he is going to do a 180 and starting for Republicans that play the family values card, since many know they were and continue to be one of his biggest enemies.

http://www.businessandmedia.or.....52511.aspx
Toxic
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I blogged about this fucking moron (ad hom is such a good way to express yourself) yesterday:

According to Howard Stern, Democrats are Communists because they prefer competition to monopolies. This is directly in-line with the writings of Karl Marx in Das Kapital (from Volume III, Chapter 54: Radiology):

Quote:
Monopolies, vertical and horizontal, are the perversion of a KKKapitalist society into the ultimate orgy of oligarchical Bourgeoisie control of the masses. Modern society cannot afford this affront to its decency; thus, monopolies must be prevented and free-standing KKKapitalist institutions such as XM Satellite Radio and SIRIUS Satellite Radio must prevail in their independent and—most importantly!—competing forms.

Competition is the centerpiece of a free and healthy market. Industries that merge to form a single monopoly have almost never been good for the country or the market.
Spartacus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The thing about Stern is that he'll lash out at anybody. Right or Left. He was one of the first stars to really come out against the war in Iraq (although he initially supported it).

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1