Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Hillary Clinton : I'm In!

Home // Liberal Corner

Goto page 1, 2  Next

hotelangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Hillary Clinton : I'm In! Reply with quote
Video on her official site!
http://www.hillaryclinton.com
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
we need help. there are all these people who think hillary is the greatest but if you look at her actions and record, her record screams that she is the worst. the only thing that separates her from bush is her stances on abortion and gay marriage. she is a neo-con and she is in bed with the zionists about as much as lieberman. anyone hear her speech the other day? she is calling for war with iran.

remember:
bill clinton was extremely conservative. that is why he was so great. he was able to balance being a liberal while implimenting conservative policies.
CryxicKiller
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:
we need help. there are all these people who think hillary is the greatest but if you look at her actions and record, her record screams that she is the worst. the only thing that separates her from bush is her stances on abortion and gay marriage. she is a neo-con and she is in bed with the zionists about as much as lieberman. anyone hear her speech the other day? she is calling for war with iran.

remember:
bill clinton was extremely conservative. that is why he was so great. he was able to balance being a liberal while implimenting conservative policies.

I will politely ignore most of this and congratulate Hillary on her decision. She would make a fine Commander-in-Chief and I wish her good luck during the campaign.
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
CryxicKiller wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:

remember:

I will politely ignore most of this and congratulate Hillary on her decision. She would make a fine Commander-in-Chief and I wish her good luck during the campaign.

We need less violence in this country, not more. And I will refuse to vote for any candidate who tells me otherwise.
Anym
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm not completely sure on her. If she will agree that we need to get the hell outta Iraq I'll vote for her.
Oolon Colluphid
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:

remember:

While I don't think Hillary is "the greatest", I think she is correct on Iran. The country is a true threat, and not only to the US. I don't agree with going into Iran while we have this fucked up situation in Iraq. We either need way more troops to handle the load or fix this mess in Iraq immediately before going into a stronger conflict.. The negative aspect of this is because GW fucked us up so badly by invading Iraq, we will probably be facing a draft in order to handle an Iranian conflict.

Note: I've had a few to drink tonight, so if this sounds fucked up, that's why. Laughing
Oolon Colluphid
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
CryxicKiller wrote:

I wonder where your support will be for the democratic presidential runners?

I am personally leaning toward Obama. That guy is sharp! And - the neo-cons can't assasinate his character yet!!
Lilmznicoleta

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oolon Colluphid wrote:
CryxicKiller wrote:

I am personally leaning toward Obama. That guy is sharp! And - the neo-cons can't assasinate his character yet!!

I like Obama and Clinton. I'm sure the republicans will find someway to assasinate his character even if it's not based on something real. Like Fox already started talking about how Obama attended a Madrassa for two years as a boy, and painting out a Madrassa to be a school for extremists. They're also calling him a closet Muslim. The real question with him I think will be if Obama's lack of experience will turn off voters. My mother today said she wouldn't vote for that "kid" who she knows nothing about and lacks experience and she's a democrat and not to mention only a couple of years older than Obama. While he's also become very popular lately, I think there's still many of people who don't follow politics that closely, who are like "WHo?" when they hear his name.

Hillary might have the opposite problem though because she's been around for a while and has already been attacked by the media in so many ways so I don't know really. It's possible someone else will win the primaries but I really hope it's one of those two.
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lilmznicoleta wrote:
Oolon Colluphid wrote:
CryxicKiller wrote:

I like Obama and Clinton. I'm sure the republicans will find someway to assasinate his character even if it's not based on something real. Like Fox already started talking about how Obama attended a Madrassa for two years as a boy, and painting out a Madrassa to be a school for extremists. They're also calling him a closet Muslim. The real question with him I think will be if Obama's lack of experience will turn off voters. My mother today said she wouldn't vote for that "kid" who she knows nothing about and lacks experience and she's a democrat and not to mention only a couple of years older than Obama. While he's also become very popular lately, I think there's still many of people who don't follow politics that closely, who are like "WHo?" when they hear his name.

Hillary might have the opposite problem though because she's been around for a while and has already been attacked by the media in so many ways so I don't know really. It's possible someone else will win the primaries but I really hope it's one of those two.
Did you see the CNN interview with him after the State of the Union address tonight where that was brought up? Between he and Wolf Blitzer, they shot it down hardcore. CNN already checked out the claim and discovered that the school in reference was in fact a public school with no extremist leanings. And Obama just laughed and said when he was running for Senator in Illinois someone put his face on a picture of Osama Bin Laden, and started distributing it calling him a terrorist sympathizer, and he won that race with 70% of the vote. I think he has too much presence and takes things in stride too well to get swiftboated that badly.

...And as much as I hate to say it, it won't hurt that the media loves him.
Amin
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
not good when you start seeing constant hereditary family lines in leadership
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hillary is not a hereditary relative of Bill. And there's been a father/son set of presidents before - john, and john quincy, adams.

Now, the bushes sure don't compare well to the adams, but that just goes to show you that it's not so much the heredity that matters as it is the competance of those in office.
Anym
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
Hillary is not a hereditary relative of Bill. And there's been a father/son set of presidents before - john, and john quincy, adams.

Now, the bushes sure don't compare well to the adams, but that just goes to show you that it's not so much the heredity that matters as it is the competance of those in office.

Don't forget the Roosevelt's and Kennedy's, but the Bushes don't match up to them either. Personally I like Obama.
Docsmitter
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I don't like any of the canidates. I say we convince Bush to take war funds and put them into cloning and bringing back Teddy. But... that would be as successful as telling a meth head to spend his money on candy bars.
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Not to mention that cloning teddy won't guarentee that we'll end up with the same sort of character that he used to have.

And then there's the 36 year wait for him to grow up so he can become president.
Docsmitter
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
Not to mention that cloning teddy won't guarentee that we'll end up with the same sort of character that he used to have.

And then there's the 36 year wait for him to grow up so he can become president.

= ),

I have known more honest crackheads then most current canidates.

Hey whats the difference between a politician and a crack head?

At least you know the crack head is gonna do the same thing he said he was.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Liberal Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2