Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Here is a conspiracy theory for you

Home // Conspiracies and Theories



Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 2021
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
Lynx wrote:
That's not true. He was never tried for crimes related to organized crime during his lifetime. We now have plenty of evidence showing that.

But as I said, the Mafia was widely known. You don't need evidence to know about something. You need evidence to prove something in a court of law. You should know that, Lester Lawyer.


This is exactly what we are saying Lynx.

And just as they investigated Capone(only somewhat successfully), they should investigate this.

Exton- Not really relevant to the comparison, but thanks!


Define your pronoun, Lester, what "this"? What should they investigate?
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 4650

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
fellfire wrote:
Lester wrote:
Lynx wrote:
That's not true. He was never tried for crimes related to organized crime during his lifetime. We now have plenty of evidence showing that.

But as I said, the Mafia was widely known. You don't need evidence to know about something. You need evidence to prove something in a court of law. You should know that, Lester Lawyer.


This is exactly what we are saying Lynx.

And just as they investigated Capone(only somewhat successfully), they should investigate this.

Exton- Not really relevant to the comparison, but thanks!


Define your pronoun, Lester, what "this"? What should they investigate?


His testimony. It has apparently just been accepted, and I really find it hard to believe that we can just stomach that. I mean yeah you got a conservative court, but still.
Back to top
fellfire
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 2021
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
fellfire wrote:
Lester wrote:
Lynx wrote:
That's not true. He was never tried for crimes related to organized crime during his lifetime. We now have plenty of evidence showing that.

But as I said, the Mafia was widely known. You don't need evidence to know about something. You need evidence to prove something in a court of law. You should know that, Lester Lawyer.


This is exactly what we are saying Lynx.

And just as they investigated Capone(only somewhat successfully), they should investigate this.

Exton- Not really relevant to the comparison, but thanks!


Define your pronoun, Lester, what "this"? What should they investigate?


His testimony. It has apparently just been accepted, and I really find it hard to believe that we can just stomach that. I mean yeah you got a conservative court, but still.


GAAAA! Gonzalezes testimony was "I don't recall" or "I wasn't aware" or "I didn't know" ... how the fuck do you investigate that? How do you investigate that he COULD RECALL and just lied, or that HE WAS AWARE and just lied, or that HE DID KNOW and just lied.

His testimony wasn't "just accepted". It wasn't like anyone was saying "Oh, well Albert said he couldn't recall ... well I believe him ... doh dee doh". People across the political spectrum thought that Gonzo knew more then he admitted, i.e. that he lied. But everyone but you and joey realized that you can't prove someone could not recall. Thus there is nothing to investigate.
Back to top


Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Conspiracies and Theories All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites Politics Blogs Politics
Politics blogs Politics blogs Article Directory Political Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Top Blog Sites