Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

GOP Leaders Fail Pop Test on Difference B/T Sunni and Shiite

JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: GOP Leaders Fail Pop Test on Difference B/T Sunni and Shiite Reply with quote
"In August 2006, Peter Galbraith, the former ambassador to Croatia, revealed that in the run-up to invading Iraq President Bush did not know that Muslims in the region were split into two sects, Shiites and Sunnis, and that these two sects had been in conflict for over a thousand years."

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2.....tes/?fta=y

Interesting!
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: GOP Leaders Fail Pop Test on Difference B/T Sunni and Sh Reply with quote
JesusLopezViejo wrote:
"In August 2006, Peter Galbraith, the former ambassador to Croatia, revealed that in the run-up to invading Iraq President Bush did not know that Muslims in the region were split into two sects, Shiites and Sunnis, and that these two sects had been in conflict for over a thousand years."

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2.....tes/?fta=y

Interesting!

add this to the long list of reasons why bush turned iraq into a civil war.
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow. Makes me start to think all those people whining that Bush couldn't do foreign policy because he didn't remember the names of world leaders mighta had a point.
JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll wrote:
Wow. Makes me start to think all those people whining that Bush couldn't do foreign policy because he didn't remember the names of world leaders mighta had a point.

I do have to say though...on the same pop quiz, the democrats didn't do well either...lol...
thedaltonius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
JesusLopezViejo wrote:
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll wrote:

I do have to say though...on the same pop quiz, the democrats didn't do well either...lol...

yeah they didnt, and the sad thing is the democrat just put into power by pelosi JUST NOW took a test on sunni/shiia relations and failed... 3 yrs after the war started.

basically our government on both sides of the isle had its head up its ass on that one...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1