Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Your Ad Here

Gay's In the militery!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

myspace/spectionary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Gay's In the militery!!!!!!! Reply with quote
Being a Gay man myself I am of the opinion that,
1, Why the Fu(k would we wanna fight anyway?

2, I the wanna fight let 'em fight but I ain't fighting!

Although I love a man in uniform LOL.
Anym
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
OK and hello.
TigerXero

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, some people, be it family tradition, personal conviction, whatever... will want to join the military. There wasn't really much a question poised... but... I'll say with that in mind, it's unfair for gays to be discriminated against by not being allowed to serve openly, or rather, that you can be dismissed if you're discovered to be gay.

I also realized something scary recently. If I wanted apply for a military scholarship, as in, the military pays up to $200,000 or something in your college costs, that's cool. Considering I'm going to Vanderbilt University, which is $50,000 a year total, that looks very appealing in that I only have to serve for four years to make up for the money. However, because I'm gay, it's very scary to consider that if that was somehow found out that I could be expelled (or whatever), and subsequently, I'd have to pay back all the money I was given. That's a very scary thought, at least for me (and my parents too). I'm not sure on all the specifics of military scholarships, but yeah... I assume my point still stands.
myspace/spectionary

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
TigerXero wrote:
Well, some people, be it family tradition, personal conviction, whatever... will want to join the military. There wasn't really much a question poised... but... I'll say with that in mind, it's unfair for gays to be discriminated against by not being allowed to serve openly, or rather, that you can be dismissed if you're discovered to be gay.

I also realized something scary recently. If I wanted apply for a military scholarship, as in, the military pays up to $200,000 or something in your college costs, that's cool. Considering I'm going to Vanderbilt University, which is $50,000 a year total, that looks very appealing in that I only have to serve for four years to make up for the money. However, because I'm gay, it's very scary to consider that if that was somehow found out that I could be expelled (or whatever), and subsequently, I'd have to pay back all the money I was given. That's a very scary thought, at least for me (and my parents too). I'm not sure on all the specifics of military scholarships, but yeah... I assume my point still stands.

Here Here! I agree.

Howevrer Ps It cost how much to go to collage in america omg. In the UK you can get though collage and uni (including oxford) for about 10-15,000 GPB which is roughthly 25-30,000 USD (depending on what course you take of course) I went to warrick (kind of like you ivy leuage) and did med degree for 17,000
BPS (about 35,000 USD).
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh look at the folly of capitalist education and laugh loudly at it.
joeyjock
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
They're taking men over 35...now
they're taking men with problems like high blood pressure
previous convictions on their records
recruiters are so stressed for numbers they're showing guys how to pass a urine test thats supposed to screen for drugs
they're shortening furlows
upping their time spent over in Iraq
sending guys over there 2-3 even 4 times?
..and you guys can't deal with a gay guy in the military?
You have to have some mighty fear about what a gay guy can do to you to do that
myspace/spectionary

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
joeyjock I spose that would help against the opposition though right :p.
they would all run cos they'd think we were comin on to them LOL.
brandal
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i just think it would be kinda wierd for me to be in the trenches (so to speak) and have to wonder if some was staring @ me manhood. of all the other worries in war that is a needless one.
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That's a pretty stupid "worry". I don't think about that on a normal day, much less in the middle of a war.
brandal
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
That's a pretty stupid "worry". I don't think about that on a normal day, much less in the middle of a war.

i did not say that that was an everyday worry, but then again i do not take showers w/ gays every day nor do i sleep next to them @ night.
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Why would you even think about it then?
brandal
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
huh?wtf you mean? we were talking about being in the military w/them correct? or am i just a bit hazey? (reffer to "why are americans so good" forum topic)
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:

brandal wrote:
I worry, but then again i do take showers w/ gays every day and i sleep next to them @ night.

I'm sorry, my hand slipped and the next thing I knew this was posted. Man do I sure feel dumb. Shocked
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
brandal wrote:
huh?wtf you mean? we were talking about being in the military w/them correct?

Yeah.

So, why think about it even then? Why would it bother you?
joeyjock
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
brandal wrote:
exton wrote:

i did not say that that was an everyday worry, but then again i do not take showers w/ gays every day nor do i sleep next to them @ night.

Unless you've never taken a public shower..and know that you never will in the future....

...You Have ... and You Will
You just didn't know it my man
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3