Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Your Ad Here

Gay's In the militery!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Liberal Corner
Author Message
brandal
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 548
Location: NC

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
[quote="exton"]
brandal wrote:

I just seen this thing on tv on how the military is spending millions of dollars a year for females that are raped in the military. money for housing after military, doctors for the issues that it has caused.


Since it has apparently not occured to you, i'll explain the obvious solution to the problem:

Soldiers should stop raping people.

Quote:

women do not belong in combat.


I know it is politically incorrect to state facts but i am sorry, i must referr to it often and with great vigor.

Women are not as physically strong as men (now when it comes to things like having children, their threshold of pain blows a mans out of hte water, but when you are lugging a 60 lb pack on your shoulder you would like to be in the company of people that can hold up as much as you)that is a fact. I am not stating this fact to demean women, they excell in so many ways that men are frankly lackluster but to deny basic genetics is the height of lunacy.

thats all im sayin'


Last edited by brandal on Thu May 10, 2007 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
joeyjock
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 24 Dec 2006
Posts: 554
Location: Fort Lauderdale

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Xerxes wrote:
chevydriver1123 wrote:
Because then the terrorists win if we allow gays to serve openly and the moral fiber of America will break down.


America has a moral fiber?


...and what Fiber would that be?
I'm thinkin a nice white chenille...or how about a deep rich brocade?
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1530
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
joeyjock wrote:
Xerxes wrote:
chevydriver1123 wrote:
Because then the terrorists win if we allow gays to serve openly and the moral fiber of America will break down.


America has a moral fiber?


...and what Fiber would that be?
I'm thinkin a nice white chenille...or how about a deep rich brocade?


LMAO! With white chiffon frilly wristlets.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 3796

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Xerxes wrote:
joeyjock wrote:
Xerxes wrote:
chevydriver1123 wrote:
Because then the terrorists win if we allow gays to serve openly and the moral fiber of America will break down.


America has a moral fiber?


...and what Fiber would that be?
I'm thinkin a nice white chenille...or how about a deep rich brocade?


LMAO! With white chiffon frilly wristlets.


Umm white?? It's less than four months until labour day...
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 2825

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
brandal wrote:

Women are not as physically strong as men


I don't claim that we should lower standards for combat roles. I claim we should uphold them regardless of sex.

Would you agree that a woman should be in a combat role if she can, in fact, meet the physical requirements?
Back to top
brandal
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 548
Location: NC

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
brandal wrote:

Women are not as physically strong as men


I don't claim that we should lower standards for combat roles. I claim we should uphold them regardless of sex.

Would you agree that a woman should be in a combat role if she can, in fact, meet the physical requirements?


of course, that is of course if they werent lowered so that that could take place.
Back to top
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Liberal Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites Politics Blogs Politics