Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Full Jesus Camp Documentary...watch it!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Full Jesus Camp Documentary...watch it! Reply with quote

I suggest everyone take a look at this video...

It is pretty amazing...From kids being taught that dinosaurs and humans interacted with one another, to kids worshiping a cardboard cutout of george bush, it is a hell-of-a good time Wink
Oolon Colluphid
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
A must see for those who don't think the Christian fundamentalists are just as dangerous as Islamic fascists.

Here's another good doc. from Britain. Not as creepy, but still very eye opening. We're witnessing a dangerous time for our countrys future.

"God's Next Army"

Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Our enemies are doing it! We must do the same!! The ends justify the means!! We must continually reach lower and lower on moral ground to defeat our enemies!! I want to see young people blow themselves up for MY god!! Not allah!! I can subvert childrens minds in a matter of no time at all!!
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The scariest part is that these people really believe all this utter shite.
chevydriver1123
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ive always said that the only difference between a Christian and Muslim extremist is a Muslims extremist is willing to blow himself up.
chaplain118

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
chevydriver1123 wrote:
Ive always said that the only difference between a Christian and Muslim extremist is a Muslims extremist is willing to blow himself up.

Christian extremists such as the KKK, Christian Identity, and the Neo-Nazis are willing to use violence, intimidation, lynching, mutilation to achieve their means. Don't judge unless you know the other side pretty damned well.
chaplain118

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Also, the term Fascism cannot apply to any religion as fascism is defined as "A philosophy or system of government that is marked by stringent social and economic control, a strong, centralized government usually headed by a dictator, and often a policy of belligerent nationalism"

Now, I don't see any dictator leading the Islam world, nor do I see a stringent control over the Islam world, nor do I see a strong centralized government.
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oolon Colluphid wrote:
A must see for those who don't think the Christian fundamentalists are just as dangerous as Islamic fascists.

Shocked Very Happy Smile Surprised
haha!! are you serious? do you fear James Dobson as much as you fear Ayatollah Ali Khamenei? are fundamentalist christians engaged in or even advocating genocide ANYWHERE in the world?

do you people really believe this?
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
chevydriver1123 wrote:

haha. this is so silly. and being willing to blow yourself up is quite a difference in my book.
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
Christian extremists such as the KKK, Christian Identity, and the Neo-Nazis are willing to use violence, intimidation, lynching, mutilation to achieve their means. Don't judge unless you know the other side pretty damned well.

the difference is so simple and obvious that only a lib could miss it. christians EVERYWHERE vigorously denounce the KKK, abortion killers, slaveowners who used the Bible to justify slavery, etc etc.
WHERE ARE THE MUSLIMS DENOUNCING HEZZBOLLAH? HAMAS? TERRORISM? where are the Muslims who can explain to us why no Islamic country has a functioning democracy? where are the Muslims who denounce Mahmoud Ahmadinejad? where are the muslims who defend Israel's right to exist (even if they do condemn Israel's tactics?)

Please people.
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Are you blind?? The majority of western Islam denies these people as radicals, and besides, when the KKK and the slaveowners were around, the majority of christians preached their names in the streets.

Did you hear what that lady was saying in the beginning? That she wanted to be able to convince kids at a young age to give their lives for God, just like the 'Muslims' do. Not only was it a biased statement, but a freaking scary one.
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
cornopean wrote:
chevydriver1123 wrote:

haha. this is so silly. and being willing to blow yourself up is quite a difference in my book.

No, you don't understand.

The muslim radicals kill people by blowing themselves up.

The christian radicals kill people by shooting them or setting off bombs, but they don't usually kill themselves in the process.
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
Are you blind??

No, i think he can see. I just don't think he's ever actually met a muslim before (and known it).
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
Are you blind?? The majority of western Islam denies these people as radicals,

show me an example where CAIR denounces Hezzbollah or Hamas or some other radical Islamic faction.
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
No, you don't understand.

The muslim radicals kill people by blowing themselves up.

The christian radicals kill people by shooting them or setting off bombs, but they don't usually kill themselves in the process.

give me some examples.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LVC Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2