Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Your Ad Here

Fox News Viewers
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

PoliticalPosse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Fox News Viewers Reply with quote
According to a poll conducted by Democratic pollster Mark Mellman, in 2004, "Fox News viewers supported George Bush over John Kerry by 88% to 7%. No demographic segment, other than Republicans, was as united in supporting Bush. Conservatives, white evangelical Christians, gun owners, and supporters of the Iraq war all gave Bush fewer votes than did regular Fox News viewers."

Given this, shouldn't Democrats reconsider their move to cancel the primary debate to be televised by Fox News?

Political Posse:
http://politicalposse.typepad......ul_ye.html
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
no they shouldn't. with this information, it suggests that that televising a debate on fux news will not hinder or help any candidate. who cares then. give fux news their bone and allow them to televise the debate.

fux news is powerful and we all know politics as well as likf is just a game of cock sucking, therefore the democrats would be stupid to try to break that cycle.
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
My posse can take yours.

Hello & welcome.
PoliticalPosse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lester wrote:
My posse can take yours.

Hello & welcome.

Hola.
PoliticalPosse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jusdeadphunky wrote:
no they shouldn't. with this information, it suggests that that televising a debate on fux news will not hinder or help any candidate. who cares then. give fux news their bone and allow them to televise the debate.

fux news is powerful and we all know politics as well as likf is just a game of cock sucking, therefore the democrats would be stupid to try to break that cycle.

You sort of contradicated yourself here. You say they shouldn't, yet you also state that the Fox News debate should go on. I'm not sure how to respond.
JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Fox News Viewers Reply with quote
PoliticalPosse wrote:
According to a poll conducted by Democratic pollster Mark Mellman, in 2004, "Fox News viewers supported George Bush over John Kerry by 88% to 7%. No demographic segment, other than Republicans, was as united in supporting Bush. Conservatives, white evangelical Christians, gun owners, and supporters of the Iraq war all gave Bush fewer votes than did regular Fox News viewers."

Given this, shouldn't Democrats reconsider their move to cancel the primary debate to be televised by Fox News?

Political Posse:

I would love to see them debate on Faux News and have them tear them a new asshole similar to how Clinton did when accused of not doing anything to stop Bin Laden...

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DI7u-TytRU

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L2513JFJsY
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: Fox News Viewers Reply with quote
PoliticalPosse wrote:

They should definitely go ahead with the debate!
Here is my dream ticket:
1) Al "The Minneapolis Mangler" Franken Vs. Bill "Loofaboy" O'Reilly.
2) Maybe Rep. Ron Paul up against some Nazi number cruncher.
3) Amy Goodman Vs. Sean Hannity.
4) And then, for the coup de grace....Let Randi Rhodes lay into Man Cunter.

Just sittin' here thinking about it makes my little nipples go to France! Oui Oui!

Political Posse:
ringwormbettie
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
My dad loves Bush and supports him just because he is the president.

And the only news he watches is Fox because he hates the "Liberal Media"...

*sigh*
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ringwormbettie wrote:
My dad loves Bush and supports him just because he is the president.

I find that it's helpful to note the difference between a king and a president. And that we don't have a king for a very good reason.
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Too many beheadings?
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
PoliticalPosse wrote:
jusdeadphunky wrote:

You sort of contradicated yourself here. You say they shouldn't, yet you also state that the Fox News debate should go on. I'm not sure how to respond.

i misread what you wrote, i thought that you asked if they should consider canceling the debate to be televised by fox.
Anym
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Why go on a news network that has a

Racist, Pro-Nazi, Sexual Deviant, Pedophile defender,
Bill Oreally.

I don't know why this network keeps going even after Rupert Murdoch(who I'm pretty sure is still an illegal alien) admitted his company might have stretched the truth to help sell the war.

It's disgusting.
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am surprised that they even want a debate. That has definitely NOT been their strong suit in the past. In the past it was a one sided debate. I am quite sure that a good old fashioned debate would crush them and actually convert the brainwashed masses that now watch their lies and propaganda. I do not think that all Fox veiwers are stupid. The stupid ones won't be watching the debate, anyway. No, they don't like all the big words and stuff. They like the feel-good stories, the car chases and Anna Nicole Smith. You can not debate someone using rhetoric and obfuscation to substitute truth and fact. They don't have a leg to stand on. This offer is a Godsend!

LET'S GITTIT ONNNNNN!
Anym
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Dems should go in there like Bill did and start smacking people around.
joeyjock
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Dems can do it either way...
they can stay away and shine a light on the Republican minions that hide in the dark corners of that ridiculous station
..or they can do like what Bill Clinton did to Mike Wallace and show them for what they are ...LIARS
but to do that they have to be careful and very politically savvy
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3