Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Federal Reserve

Home // Government Watch



Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
thelast007
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 525

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
shankarsingam wrote:
Exton, the more you try to agree to the validity of a legal income tax on american workers, the more 007 is going to own you(As she is far well versed in this topic more than me). Income tax is simply illegal. Its the biggest fraud on the american people.


I'm failing to understand this. The constitution says,plainly and clearly, that income tax of any kind is legal. Every objection to its ratification has been defeated in court. Where's the illegality?

Quote:

Why are there dozens of former IRS agents who do not pay income tax and have not filed in years?


Assuming that's true? Because they don't want to. No one likes paying taxes.

Quote:

Why do these former IRS agents also claim that income tax is unconstituional and illegal?
Are they wackos?


You don't have to be a whacko to be wrong.


There was a guy in Illinois that won a case in court. The jury found it was not supported by the U.S. constitution to file taxes on his labor wages.


It is in the "Freedom to Fascism" video. They say the case name. Might be interesting to look it up.

Also had my economics professor in college started a non for profit legal team that would help people fight federal tax cases pro bono and he "claimed" he had wins.
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 4218

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
thelast007 wrote:

There was a guy in Illinois that won a case in court. The jury found it was not supported by the U.S. constitution to file taxes on his labor wages.

It is in the "Freedom to Fascism" video. They say the case name. Might be interesting to look it up.


If you can provide me with it, ill be happy to have a look.

Quote:

Also had my economics professor in college started a non for profit legal team that would help people fight federal tax cases pro bono and he "claimed" he had wins.


...the fact that income tax is legal doesn't mean that that's all there is to it. There are still cases in which you'll have to go to court.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 4650

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ever seen the boston legal episode 'Stick it'??
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 4218

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've never watched boston legal.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 4650

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Your life is meaningless and incomplete.
Back to top
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 4218

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks, i feel a lot better now.
Back to top
Lester
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 4650

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Denny Crane.
Back to top
thelast007
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 525

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
thelast007 wrote:

There was a guy in Illinois that won a case in court. The jury found it was not supported by the U.S. constitution to file taxes on his labor wages.

It is in the "Freedom to Fascism" video. They say the case name. Might be interesting to look it up.


If you can provide me with it, ill be happy to have a look.

Quote:

Also had my economics professor in college started a non for profit legal team that would help people fight federal tax cases pro bono and he "claimed" he had wins.


...the fact that income tax is legal doesn't mean that that's all there is to it. There are still cases in which you'll have to go to court.


1st part:

I will watch the film again to get the name of the case. (he was very lucky. i say pay the tax everyone unless you can afford and have the balls to fight the united states government. you'd be a great revolutionary if you did. I'd send you gifts. Just give me your prision address.)

2nd part:

i figured we all knew that that fact.

i'm saying he CLAIMS he won cases citing the tax law was illegal in likness to the previous example. (he was a bit eccentric. i often questioned his veracity)
Back to top
shankarsingam
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 09 Mar 2007
Posts: 1139

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Tax activist faces charges
Ex-IRS agent contends federal returns not required


A former IRS agent who believes citizens are not required to pay federal income taxes will appear in U.S. District Court in Sacramento tomorrow to face charges for numerous alleged tax crimes.

Joseph Banister, 41, a leading figure in the "tax honesty" movement, was taken into custody Nov. 19 by IRS agents and released on $25,000 bond after pleading not guilty.

Certified Public Accountant in San Jose, Calif., Banister has been telling his clients they don't need to file federal income tax returns because the 16th Amendment, which gives Congress "power to lay and collect taxes on incomes," was never properly ratified.

But IRS spokesman Anthony Burke insisted Banister's reasoning already has been thoroughly vetted.

"Many constitutional or legal arguments have been tried in the courts, and without fail, they have been held to be without merit," he told WorldNetDaily.

Asked if Banister's apparently sincere belief that he is following the Constitution makes his case different from other fraud indictments, Burke said he could not comment directly but pointed to Banister's remarks in a New York Times article after his arrest, implying that the California accountant knows tax payment is required.

rest of the story...
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/n.....E_ID=41686
Back to top
thelast007
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 525

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
This is the Illinois guy that won the case metioned in "Freedom to Fascism"

The United States V. Whitey Harrell

Story has it that state tax law depended on to a U.S. tax law that could not be shown by the state prosecutors because it does not exist.


http://www.konformist.com/2000/whitey-harrell.htm



If anyone has the gutts I wish you luck on having the luck he had. Laughing
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1564
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
thelast007 wrote:
This is the Illinois guy that won the case metioned in "Freedom to Fascism"

The United States V. Whitey Harrell

Story has it that state tax law depended on to a U.S. tax law that could not be shown by the state prosecutors because it does not exist.


http://www.konformist.com/2000/whitey-harrell.htm



If anyone has the gutts I wish you luck on having the luck he had. Laughing


Just read it. That was a kick-ass article. I live in Illinois too, so you know what that means....NO MORE TAXES....LoL
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1564
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Amin wrote:
i think there is a documentary called "freedom to fascism" on this subject

i believe it is on google video


I just ran across the post that you had the link to John Gatto's site....Very thought-provoking! I bookmarked that one, thanks!
Back to top
thelast007
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Posts: 525

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I live in Illinois too. Chicago.

However I don't have enough balls not pay Embarassed
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1564
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
thelast007 wrote:
I live in Illinois too. Chicago.

However I don't have enough balls not pay Embarassed


I have an extra pair, if you like. Just return them in the same condition that you received them in. Cool

P.S. I go up for the blues fest almost every year. YaY Buddy Guy!!
Back to top
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 1564
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here is a youtube link for Ron Paul on the Fed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji_G0MqAqq8
Back to top


Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Government Watch All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

 

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites Politics Blogs Politics
Politics blogs Politics blogs Article Directory Political Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Top Blog Sites
My Big Breasts