Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Faith is necessary.

Home // Evolution Versus Creationism

HITIE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Faith is necessary. Reply with quote
Eventually science will advance and start asking nonscientific questions. That relies on theories, beliefs, etc. Just because you support the scientific perspective does not mean you deny faith because Science will have become a religion eventually because there will be a lack of empirical data but Science still supports it. Believing in science is but believing in Religion. IT IS INEVITABLE. Idea
at least I can think

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi, HITIE!

Please realize that you are stupid.

k thx bye
joeyjock
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"Believing in science is but believing in Religion. IT IS INEVITABLE."

And the basis for this Hypothesis is based on what? Razz
scarlet0906

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Anyway i appreciate what science is introducing or discovered. But no matter what is it, Like the evolution thing. It still won't lessen and shake my faith from God.
tina002

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Every culture in the world has its own creation myths Reply with quote
Every culture in the world has its own creation myths. Must we then include them all in science lessons? Why is it only the Christian myth that should be taught in our schools?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Evolution Versus Creationism All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1