Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Exton , A Liberal who infiltrated the Conservative Party

Home // Liberal Corner

john_quincy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Exton , A Liberal who infiltrated the Conservative Party Reply with quote
Exton, I, John Quincy, swear that I'm not singling you out. But having said that, why do you find it hard to answer the simple question I posed. Yet you come back with the question: Why is a Nazi Governer of Caifornia? Well my answeris: The same reason we could have an untypical President in the WHITE HOUSE. A Muslim for Instance. Nimrod!!!!!!, Cordially, John Quincy
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
...ahnold is not a nazi. His father was, but he is not. that's my point.

Do you understand that you are NOT the same as your parents? If your daddy is a nazi, that doesn't make you one.

And from now on, post your replies in the the topics that they belong. don't start new topics for them.
Toxic
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
How is Exton a liberal who infiltrated the "Conservative Party"? You keep accusing people of being liberals-in-disguise, but so far, none of them have done any disguising of the fact that they're liberal.

And speaking of strange accusations, who is this Muslim that might get into the White House?
john_quincy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Let's expose you for what you are.. Reply with quote
Toxic Vet., The was you recent reply to me:How is Exton a liberal who infiltrated the "Conservative Party"? You keep accusing people of being liberals-in-disguise, but so far, none of them have done any disguising of the fact that they're liberal.

And speaking of strange accusations, who is this Muslim that might get into the White House? The answer is: Barak Hussein Obama. Bingo! Thankyou my goodfriend!!!!! Sincerely, John Quincy
Toxic
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
If only Barack Hussein Obama were a Muslim, your accusation would make sense.

Here are two things you have to do:
1) Prove that he's actually Muslim.
2) Prove that, should 1 be correct, it matters.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Liberal Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1