Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Everyone loves Sarah

Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives



Post new topic†††Reply to topic
Author Message
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Posts: 3534

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:12 pm† †Post subject: Everyone loves Sarah Reply with quote
Everyone loves Sarah. haha!!!

Palin is viewed favorably by 58% of American voters.

Perhaps most stunning is the fact that Palinís favorable ratings are now a point higher than either man at the top of the Presidential tickets this year. As of Friday morning, Obama and McCain are each viewed favorably by 57% of voters. Biden is viewed favorably by 48%.

Back to top
Toxic
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 25 Dec 2007
Posts: 1555

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:30 pm† †Post subject: Reply with quote
She's given three speeches. Showing me these stats about "everyone loving her" is meaningless to me at this point. We'll see how favorably she's viewed when people get a chance to learn what she stands for, what she's done, etc.
Back to top
Timetheos
Known Associate
Known Associate


Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 436
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:51 pm† †Post subject: Reply with quote
Corno, you keep pulling numbers out of your ass that mean crap.

I can find polls such as:

(ABC News Poll. Sept. 4, 2008)
"Do you think [see below] does or does not have the kind of experience it takes to serve effectively as president, if that became necessary?"

.
Does Does Not Unsure
% % %
Biden
66 21 13


Palin
42 50 7


Polls mean crap unless you can aggregate over time.
Back to top
Toxic
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 25 Dec 2007
Posts: 1555

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:04 pm† †Post subject: Reply with quote
50% does not? Ouch.
Back to top
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Posts: 3534

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:47 pm† †Post subject: Reply with quote
Timetheos wrote:
Corno, you keep pulling numbers out of your ass that mean crap.

I can find polls such as:

(ABC News Poll. Sept. 4, 2008)
"Do you think [see below] does or does not have the kind of experience it takes to serve effectively as president, if that became necessary?"

.
Does Does Not Unsure
% % %
Biden
66 21 13


Palin
42 50 7


Polls mean crap unless you can aggregate over time.

this data is worthless w/o a link or reference of some sort. for all I know, you are a liar. give us your source. it's a rather elementary principle really. and I still aint even out of preschool. Smile
Back to top
Timetheos
Known Associate
Known Associate


Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 436
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:36 pm† †Post subject: Reply with quote
cornopean wrote:
Timetheos wrote:
Corno, you keep pulling numbers out of your ass that mean crap.

I can find polls such as:

(ABC News Poll. Sept. 4, 2008)
"Do you think [see below] does or does not have the kind of experience it takes to serve effectively as president, if that became necessary?"

.
Does Does Not Unsure
% % %
Biden
66 21 13


Palin
42 50 7


Polls mean crap unless you can aggregate over time.

this data is worthless w/o a link or reference of some sort. for all I know, you are a liar. give us your source. it's a rather elementary principle really. and I still aint even out of preschool. Smile


You are an idiot. I did reference it: ABC News Poll. Sept. 4, 2008

If you can't find that on the Internets, you are as stupid as McBush.
Back to top
cornopean
Forum Elder
Forum Elder


Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Posts: 3534

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:33 pm† †Post subject: Reply with quote
Timetheos wrote:
cornopean wrote:
Timetheos wrote:
Corno, you keep pulling numbers out of your ass that mean crap.

I can find polls such as:

(ABC News Poll. Sept. 4, 2008)
"Do you think [see below] does or does not have the kind of experience it takes to serve effectively as president, if that became necessary?"

.
Does Does Not Unsure
% % %
Biden
66 21 13


Palin
42 50 7


Polls mean crap unless you can aggregate over time.

this data is worthless w/o a link or reference of some sort. for all I know, you are a liar. give us your source. it's a rather elementary principle really. and I still aint even out of preschool. Smile


You are an idiot. I did reference it: ABC News Poll. Sept. 4, 2008

If you can't find that on the Internets, you are as stupid as McBush.

a link oh great one?
Back to top
Timetheos
Known Associate
Known Associate


Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 436
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:25 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote
If you were able to get off your ass and Google "ABC News Poll. Sept. 4, 2008", you'd see the second item is:

http://www.pollingreport.com/wh08.htm
Back to top


Post new topic†††Reply to topic ††Quick Reply †††LVC Home // Liberals Versus Conservatives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Add to My Yahoo!

Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites