Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
Donating to the LVC Forum...

Home // General Chatter

JLV
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Donating to the LVC Forum... Reply with quote
The Liberals Versus Conservatives (LVC) forum is run by one person, myself. For those of you that don't know me, I go by the name of Jesus Lopez Viejo, nice to meet you.

I decided to put up a donation section of this site because even though it is a hobby I enjoy doing, it does cost me time and money to run. At 24 years old, I need to save all the money I possible can, especially now that the dollar is in the shitter.

Please don't feel obligated to donate, but know that it does help a lot and will keep Liberals Versus Conservatives up and running, hopefully, for many many years to come.

If you would like to help out, there is a donation button at the top of every page. Donations are made using PayPal. If you would like to donate using some other method, please contact me.

Donors will be added to the Donor list in this thread and praised.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // General Chatter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1