Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

Did you know that Bush, Rumsfeld and Blair were banned...

JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Did you know that Bush, Rumsfeld and Blair were banned... Reply with quote
From Jesus' birthplace in Bethlehem?

Quote:
BETHLEHEM, April 01, 2003 (Online): The Church of Nativity, widely believed to be the birth-place of Jesus Christ, decided to ban entry each of the US President George Bush, his Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, British Prime Minister Tony Blair and his Foreign Secretary Jack Straw the privilege of visiting this sacred place, which is one of the holiest Christian shrines.

The move came in protest of "the aggressive war these leaders have waged against Iraq," top Clergy of the church said.

The Church Parishioner Father Panaritius made the decision public at a massive protest demonstration organized by Orthodox institutions in front of the Church of Nativity."They are war criminals and murderers of children. Therefore the Church of Nativity decided to ban them access into the holy shrine for ever," the parishioner said.

Nesta13Maldini
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you know that Bush, Rumsfeld and Blair were banned.. Reply with quote
JesusLopezViejo wrote:

Quote:
BETHLEHEM, April 01, 2003 (Online): The Church of Nativity, widely believed to be the birth-place of Jesus Christ, decided to ban entry each of the US President George Bush, his Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, British Prime Minister Tony Blair and his Foreign Secretary Jack Straw the privilege of visiting this sacred place, which is one of the holiest Christian shrines.

The move came in protest of "the aggressive war these leaders have waged against Iraq," top Clergy of the church said.

The Church Parishioner Father Panaritius made the decision public at a massive protest demonstration organized by Orthodox institutions in front of the Church of Nativity."They are war criminals and murderers of children. Therefore the Church of Nativity decided to ban them access into the holy shrine for ever," the parishioner said.

Even though I'm an atheist, I find that a little soothing =]]
JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you know that Bush, Rumsfeld and Blair were banned.. Reply with quote
Nesta13Maldini wrote:
JesusLopezViejo wrote:

Quote:

As an atheist myself, I agree...
Nesta13Maldini
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you know that Bush, Rumsfeld and Blair were banned.. Reply with quote
JesusLopezViejo wrote:
Nesta13Maldini wrote:
JesusLopezViejo wrote:

Quote:

As an atheist myself, I agree...

Laughing
jusdeadphunky
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
as stupid as it is, i would do the same thing if i had the power to ban so called born again christians from holy sites. quite a smack in the face.
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Haha. Pwned.
justin goochGMI

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: haha Reply with quote
thats great im a pastafarian but i think its hilarious any church would do that Razz Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Docsmitter
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Because being banned from a stone building changes people...
exton
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Docsmitter wrote:

It's like flipping off dick cheney.

It doesn't change anything, but boy does it feel good.
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll
Known Associate
Known Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
exton wrote:
Docsmitter wrote:

Yeah, 'cept it's more like if Jesus flipped off Dick Cheney. Which is even more awesome.
JesusLopezViejo
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
PeaceLoveandRockNRoll wrote:
exton wrote:
Docsmitter wrote:

Yeah, 'cept it's more like if Jesus flipped off Dick Cheney. Which is even more awesome.

Or, if Dick Cheney looked in the mirror and flipped himself off realizing he sucks.
Page 1 of 1