Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   

"democracy" the big lie

shereenkareem

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: "democracy" the big lie Reply with quote
I think the number one thing that shows that President George W. Bush is guilty is when he said. "They hate us for our freedom." I'm no genius but if I was president of the United States I would know that I was the executive of the republic of the united states. Just as europe is run by king and queen or whatever the royal family. Many other large countrys, also being run by a few people at the top. How is this democracy? and how is it freedom?

They lead us to believe that we indeed have "freedom", which we actually don't. The majority of American's are "workers", or in today's society which is run by corporations, "corporate slaves". We are being USED to run their corporations for them while they find way's to defraud us out of our earnings. Our earnings are pityful at that, I'm talking about the majority of Americans.

The major problem in the world today is corporate ownership of news and propaganda. The people who pay us 6 dollars an hour, the people who put us in slave labor, are the same people now feeding us the news.

News Corp had trouble feeding the Chinese people news channels because Chinese government specifically banned them from feeding chinese people news because they were afraid it would change the political views of the people. That is the first step they use to supress the people from revolting. They teach them who to hate, when to hate, and what to do.

People that are born in this day and age expect that the world is not corrupt because we all agree that we want world peace. Then they are in their 30's and 40's coming home from work tired and they have a shitty apartment and they're angry. But they are to tired to do anything. They have work tommorow. You see "work" is slavery. If you don't work you die, and if you decide to become a revolutionary you won't get that much support cuz everyone is at work which is mandatory for them to survive. These are the SHEEPLE.

Today the world is a real life presentation of the book "The Jungle". The people at top don't care about the workers, they let them live in horrible conditions, people get hurt, and all other kinds of problems.

Slavery never ended, it evolved into corporatism.
It wen't from the Slavery of the Black people, to the slavery of all people.
shereenkareem

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Reading my post I just came up with another point.

Money, Dollars, 20's 100's 1000's were created by intelligent people. It is a way to control peoples physical assets. Think of this. Someone comes into the world and tells you that you're 30 bricks of gold are worth 100,000 dollars. So they go back to government headquarters, and they print out 100,000 dollars and give it to u, then they take ur gold.

Then they take the gold out of the country and put it in their private bank, and you're country's dollars devalue, and you are basically being robbed.

I think we should have never changed over to this currency idea because using money allows governments to corrupt the people and control them. Money is the root of all evil. That's where it comes from. Money is just a peice of paper and they are tricking us by creating paper that can by our real thinks. Our diamonds, gold, homes, properties, and our lives.

Whoever created the idea of money, you can be sure that they're offsprings are set for life, they are practically god's because if you control "money" you control "the world."

That's why the bank's of the world are part of this neo-con agenda. They already control the world... they have all the money, all the gold, all the news stations, all the camcorders, all the power of the armys.

So In conclusion, stop being angry at bush because he allowed cheney and his friends to murder innocent lives. The amount of wealth that can be created form the oil reserves in Iraq and Afghanistan is far greater, than the amount of wealth that can be created by the "workers" who died on 9/11.

People with power don't give a shit about a poor person. Dave Chappelle is a great comedian. "I'm Rich , Bitch!"

hes right whoever isn't rich is the rich man's bitch.
Page 1 of 1