Register :: Log in :: Profile :: Mail   
D.C. Madame....Suicide or Murder.....

Home // Conspiracies and Theories

Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: D.C. Madame....Suicide or Murder..... Reply with quote
I personally believe myself that it was, in fact, murder. She messed up and did not spill the contents of her "little black book" immediately. There were a lot of names in that book that could have turned Washington on it's head. It is even rumored that Cheney's name was in there too. She said before she died that there were people watching her and that if she were to suddenly die, it would be a result of murder. So, I think that she knew ahead of time that she was a goner.
JLV
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hopefully she gave the black book for someone to release upon her murder ( suicide ).

These people are so powerful, they don't give a shit who they whack. They know they can't be touched. They don't even have to show up when subpoenaed. It sort of turns the whole due-process thing useless.
Xerxes
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
She went on video record stating that she was not suicidal and the media debunkers are already hard at work. McCain was another name allegedly on the list. Idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Quick Reply    LVC Home // Conspiracies and Theories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1